Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My first demo available for download...

juxt

The tracklist:

Cosma - Sleep of Peace

Handolium - Motion

XV Kilist - Kilopard (Gem)

Reefer Decree - Curved Air (P-Woland Remix)

Juxt - Soundframed (RD Remix)

XV Kilist - Factor Roh

Medicine Drum - Dub Stream

Space Cat - Hellium

Atmos - Klein Aber Doctor

Cosma - Out of Range

Psydrop - Earthcore

Also after listening to the mix I found out that my PC added a plethora of unexpected elements in the form clicks and chirps, that was the result of me not closing down CPU intensive processes before recording. Lesson learned the hard way :-)

Guest PicoTTo

Hey juxt, just like to say i like your set, some nice sounds and heavy bass lines which all mixes in nicely. My style of music.

Whats your background if you dont mind me asking?

I stumbled across it from listening to tongy and sander's live from miami (banging set) and came across this site.

from - England - UK - The Birth of REAL MUSIC

Guest LeVeL

from - England - UK - The Birth of REAL MUSIC

I dont know if England is the birth of real music I think you should rethink that before stating it here.

Guest PicoTTo

I dont know if England is the birth of real music I think you should rethink that before stating it here.

I dont need to rethink anything mate, all im saying is we started house music over 15 years ago and inspired the major players of today, Ibiza wouldnt be what it is today if it wernt for the English Dj's starting the scene.

Im open minded and love international Dj's including Tenaglia/Scumfrog/Sander's/Lawler/Picotto/Morillo i could go on! and im pretty unimpressed with the current English Dj's.

My quote wernt a brag it was the truth, if youve got a chip on your shoulder about the English then thats your problem but dont chat shit you know nothing about

Guest LeVeL

I dont need to rethink anything mate, all im saying is we started house music over 15 years ago

Well mate I am here to tell you that you have been misinformed House Music was not started by Sasha or Digweed or Oakenfold if thats what you think. House music wasn't even started in Europe. It all began in Chicago..so get your facts straight because if it wasn't for the US influencing House music on all of Europe then there wouldn't have been a scene at all so get real!!