Clubplanet Nightlife Community

velvet rope

Guest saintjohn

Guest saintjohn

from this week's new times cover story:

The scene varies as parties come and go, but a somewhat reliable circuit at the moment is Tantra and Back Door Bamby at crobar on Mondays; the Astor, Rumi, and Opium Garden on Tuesdays; the Delano and Michael Capponi's party at B.E.D. Wednesdays; Skybar at the Shore Club and the hip-hop night at crobar on Thursdays; and Mynt and Prive Friday or Saturday nights. There are plenty of other places to circulate, including Nikki Beach Club, the Ritz-Carlton, Flute, and Automatic Slim's. You also find less affected types slumming at Spiderpussy, the Thursday party at Liquor Lounge; Jazid; Ted's Hideaway; or even that venerable dive, Mac's Club Deuce.

Go to these places often and bring friends, preferably female. Arrive early and chat up the bouncers and bartenders. Another advantage to this strategy is that most clubs have free or reduced admission and drink specials before midnight. Get an interesting business card and give it to everyone. Dress well and tell amusing stories. Don't be an asshole.

read the rest here:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/current/feature.html/1/index.html

Guest pod

Seemed to be the case. They ignored places like Nerve, Privilege, and Space altogether...the article never explicitly stated "this is how to get into the a-list places"...so I'm wondering why they left certain venues out.

Guest LeVeL

Most of thes A list supposive parties, are parties where old farts with money try to get with 21 year old models. Listening to the sounds of house eventhough they dispise the genre. People can be so fake sometimes. But its true I went out yesterday Thursday the 26th of Feb. to the beach. And its true, bring a girl with you the bouncers wont let you in if your with a bunch of men, unless your going to Twist. I went to Crobar last night, got in for free with my female companion, and drank free also so yeah you find deals on Thrsdays but you have to know where to look.

Guest LeVeL
Seemed to be the case. They ignored places like Nerve, Privilege, and Space altogether...the article never explicitly stated "this is how to get into the a-list places"...so I'm wondering why they left certain venues out.

They also forgot to mention State on Thursdays also they were the busiest club last night, they had Mun2 there. People were standing outside the velvet rope trying to get in.It seemed like it was Saturday Night club night in most clubs on the beach.