Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama in bed

Guest endymion

Guest JMT

maybe its not front page news, but i dont hear about many clucbs getting knocked over. thats just what the owner needs, a shootout with patrons all around. lawsuit anyone?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Back in the day, a certain famous club was knocked over using a semi-clever ploy involving a handgun, a person posing as a Fed, and an unaware doorman.

Guest JMT
Back in the day, a certain famous club was knocked over using a semi-clever ploy involving a handgun, a person posing as a Fed, and an unaware doorman.

sounds like a potential movie.

Guest ddg
Pod, I could be your whore...wait...I mean...ummm...nevermind. :-/

only if i could give you a pimpin backhand slap...bitch betta have my money...lol

Guest saintjohn

techjunkie, i wasn't trying to find some possible excuse for keeping a guy like that on payroll (or hiring him in the first place); like i said, it makes me really wonder about the his employers. i also agree that it's highly unlikely that armed robbers would storm a nightclub during peak hours, especially at that particular location. still, the considerable cash collected in any nightclub has to leave the building at some point, and the vast majority of clubs are too cheap (and/or dishonest) to maintain an armored car contract. the bad guys know that sooner or later some manager is going to walk out one of the doors with a bag of unmarked cash. until that bag is safely deposited in the bank, the person carrying it is a target. club owners rarely appreciate the potential risks until it's too late. otoh, hiring somebody who ends up in the miami herald for drinking on duty while carrying a gun isn't a solution, either.

the nightclub business attracts more than its share of criminals. i should know - i used to work for one.

Guest pod

Only clubs I've seen with armored car services are Space, crobar, and Opium...I'm sure a few others do, but I've seen the vast majority do bank runs themselves, even worse, sending out a lower employee to do it...

Guest JMT

i used to do that when i worked at blockbuster in high school. then during broad daylight our store manager was robbed at gunpoint in the parking lot by the ghetto relative of fired employee. they changed the rule after that.

Guest LeVeL
i could be the spanish drug dealer...(there's always one of those!!)   ;D

Can I be one of you goons.......we can take shots in Pimp slapping Carisa.

Guest zacashus

damon..naah....its my "pimpin aint easy" father that has showed me the ropes...

i can vouch for this one....his dad is the godfather!

Guest djdimaggio
License to bounce? Probably didn't have one.

[glow=red,2,300]In NYC there has to be at least one state licensed bouncer in every club.[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
U need a license to strip, are you serious, so how does one obtain a license to strip, u have to go take a class or something, wtf is up with that!!!

Damon 2.0

[glow=red,2,300]I provide stripping licenses however there is a three part examination beginning with an oral followed by the ABCs. You must get all 26 letters correct the first time through or we have to ask you to retake the oral:o :o :o [/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Ah, it's a violation of common sense to allow your bouncer to get knackered while he's packin ...especially while he's on duty! >:([/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Right, JMT.  I have a permit myself and in Florida your concealed permit isn't even valid in a place like BED because it has a bar.  I think that the rule is that if the place makes 50% of their revenues from booze or more then your permit is invalid and you're just another concealed-carrying felon if you get caught.  That's 50% at any point, specifically to blanket restaurants that turn into nightclubs.

The Miami Beach police station is three blocks from BED.  The crowd in BED isn't a rough one.  There is NO reason for that guy or any other bouncer on the beach to be carrying a gun.  That guy was a scary liability and I'm glad that he got himself into trouble before he got pissed off and shot somebody.  He obviously has some power and control issues.

[glow=red,2,300]Dude, if that's the case then the authorities outta make an example out of this wanker. Packin' heat while he's on the JOB and it's ILLEGAL... AND HE WAS PISS DRUNK...I say throw the book at the punk ass wanna be tough guy. If he was a real tough guy he wouldn't have needed to be PACKIN'. He's 6-3...coward at best![/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
It gets a little thugged out during the week, but overall it's not a situation that demands an armed guard.

I wonder if managment was aware of his weapon?

[glow=red,2,300]Help me out on this one...

Thugged out? Does that mean all the Kendall brothers head to SOBE to get dey drink on and act a fool...

...and then Mr. Toughguy pulls out his heat and starts shooting up everybody to keep 'em in line...

If the guy needed heat to control the crowd, maybe there shouldn't be a party but I think it was Joe Jerkoff acting like Big Willy..."where's my drink...I don't drink, I quit."

The club owner should make that bartender his manager [/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

I guess i need to go shopping?

673.jpg

Unless he's carrying a Desert Eagle or something, this should do.  8)

[glow=red,2,300]Forget the CoolJunkie Tees...

CoolJunkie Kevlar Flapjackets...

I'M IN. [/glow]

Guest lust4house

You havent hung out with me long enough to speak in this manner...HIP HOP BOY!!!! ;D

Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking. Hey, maybe I'll give you a call sometime. Your number's still 911? Alllll righty then.

My "Pimp Slappin" badge is proudly displayed below.. notice I said "PIMP" slappin ;)

acev.gif

;)