Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ Crobar 2/13/04

CrzyC1414779017

Guest pod

My special Valentine is a bottle of Bacardi 151 and some shots of Patrón.

Don't forget, this is also the "welcome aboard" party for Emi Guerra at crobar.

Guest web_norah
My special Valentine is a bottle of Bacardi 151 and some shots of Patrón.

Don't forget, this is also the "welcome aboard" party for Emi Guerra at crobar.

hey that sounds about right...a bottle and a shot....you couldnt pay me to go to Crobar that night....maybe with a gas mask on and headphones :P

Guest bcnjunkie

hey that sounds about right...a bottle and a shot....you couldnt pay me to go to Crobar that night....maybe with a gas mask on and headphones  :P

what do you mean, the last time Edgar V was there you were hanging, infact didn't you convince pod to leave Nerve and go to Crobar ??? ;D

ps glad u back home safe & sound

Guest web_norah

ps i am not being negative.....honest is the correct word...i dont enjoy trance and as i recall, last time, i went to Crobar ...was to be with my friends and not really for the music....

- dude it was more like Pod telling us to go to Crobar, and as the Shaggy song goes....IT WASNT ME  :D

Guest bcnjunkie
ps i am not being negative.....honest is the correct word...i dont enjoy trance and as i recall, last time, i went to Crobar ...was to be with my friends and not really for the music....

- dude it was more like Pod telling us to go to Crobar, and as the Shaggy song goes....IT WASNT ME  :D

If I remember correctly you literally pulled him out of the DJ booth, yelled at the camera man to help you, and with the help of Isa and others rendered prince of darkness helpless as you all shoved him into the trunk of your car forcing him to go to Edgar V, and if I remember correctly, and I quote "Those pics better come out decent pic boy, if you don't wanna wear that flash as an enema accesory"

POD was right you are violent !

Guest Mr._Jangles

I am sooooo there. It has been too long since I went crazy on the dancefloor and I am just itching for the opportunity. After this weekend, I'm costing into WMC

---Mriam--- Dont forget to bring those kids from NC. Aw, just thinking about the first time I came from NC and heard a killer set *goosebumps* it's like deja vu

Guest web_norah

If I remember correctly you literally pulled him out of the DJ booth, yelled at the camera man to help you, and with the help of Isa and others rendered prince of darkness helpless as you all shoved him into the trunk of your car forcing him to go to Edgar V, and if I remember correctly, and I quote "Those pics better come out decent pic boy, if you don't wanna wear that flash as an enema accesory"

POD was right you are violent !

i am having a severe mental block

Guest bcnjunkie

i am having a severe mental block

that's because you stumbled out of crobar with one bottle of vodka in one hand and a bottle of wild turkey in the other (as a chaser)