Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pod for President

MyIbiza

Guest web_norah

the good thing about those correction buses is ...you can drink all you want and not get a DUI :P..like the big martini glasses at Sonar - -aka Chick Drinks (as stated by BCN)....

Guest pod

Totally. BCN calls them chick drinks, but I would love to see him really down the booze ;D I can, I just don't out in public. Get me at a house party and all y'all are goin' down unless you're like twice my weight.

Guest djdimaggio
Totally. BCN calls them chick drinks, but I would love to see him really down the booze  ;D I can, I just don't out in public. Get me at a house party and all y'all are goin' down unless you're like twice my weight.

[glow=red,2,300]Let's grab bottle of vodka, 2 water glasses and sit down at big table comrade :-*[/glow]

Someone mention Liver.

Here's a natural supplement for all of us who drink the liquor. In quantaties. :o

"Milk Thistle nutritionally supports the liver's ability to maintain normal liver function. It has shown positive effects in treating nearly every known form of liver disease, including cirrhosis, hepatitis, necroses, and liver damage due to drug and alcohol abuse. Milk thistle works due to its ability to inhibit the factors responsible for liver damage, coupled with the fact it stimulates production of new liver cells to replace old damaged ones."

It goes by the name Milk Thistle or Silymarin.

You'll thank me later. ;D

Someone mention Liver.

Here's a natural supplement for all of us who drink the liquor. In quantaties.  :o

"Milk Thistle nutritionally supports the liver's ability to maintain normal liver function. It has shown positive effects in treating nearly every known form of liver disease, including cirrhosis, hepatitis, necroses, and liver damage due to drug and alcohol abuse. Milk thistle works due to its ability to inhibit the factors responsible for liver damage, coupled with the fact it stimulates production of new liver cells to replace old damaged ones."

It goes by the name Milk Thistle or Silymarin.

You'll thank me later.  ;D

Sounds like witchcraft to me.

Guest bcnjunkie

pod: smirnoff ice is a chick drink ! I really haven't seen a bunch of guys sitting around, on any given sunday, pounding smirnoff ice right before the game ;D I hope you didn't make a fool of yourseld by ordering smirnoff ice at Scarletts. but don't feel bad, I think Absolutv is a chick drink man as well. Bring on the Vodka, my drink is Vodka/Soda (just in case anyone like CrzyC *cough cough* may want to buy me one when me meet)