Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARMIN VAN BUUREN @ MANSION MAR. 8!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest LeVeL

:o..........M.I.K.E. HOLY SHIT @ Level(Mansion).......finally he has come to Miami. This is the man everybody probably the best producer in Electronic Music.

This night just gets better and better and Perry O Neil.this guy is blowing up overseas.......and Harry Lemon...........I love this guy.

I am so there fuck Deep Dish @ Space

:o..........M.I.K.E.  HOLY SHIT @ Level(Mansion).......finally he has come to Miami. This is the man everybody probably the best producer in Electronic Music.

This night just gets better and better and Perry O Neil.this guy is blowing up overseas.......and Harry Lemon...........I love this guy.

I am so there fuck Deep Dish @ Space

but deep dish is saturday and this event is monday..

i went to dd last year, they werent that good...if anything, id go for afterhours on the patio that night, or just go to opium for the night for ferry and dj rap

Guest LeVeL

but deep dish is saturday and this event is monday..

i went to dd last year, they werent that good...if anything, id go for afterhours on the patio that night, or just go to opium for the night for ferry and dj rap

EV thanks for the Correction........But Fuck Deep Dish on that Saturday I will be @ Mansion for Sasha & Digweed.

Since the last time I saw Deep Dish @ Space I have been turned off......and since on this day there will be so much better events I rather go somewhere else.

Guest zacashus

WELL DUDE SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU, JUDGING BY THE SIZE OF YOUR BALLS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CUT THEM OFF HAVE TIME FOR LUNCH, DINNER AND BE ABLE TO MAKE IT TO MAZE BY THE TIME THE DOORS OPEN. GOOD LUCK. ;D

LMAO :D ;D........

by the way...if i die during wmc just keep dancing for the love of the game. it's gonna be sick!

EV thanks for the Correction........But Fuck Deep Dish on that Saturday I will be @ Mansion for Sasha & Digweed.

Since the last time I saw Deep Dish @ Space I have been turned off......and since on this day there will be so much better events I rather go somewhere else.

deffffinitely do that...IM going to see ferry and rap at opium...only because we have Sasha and Digweed performing here in NYC live @ Crobar on Friday March 12th. I cant even imagine what that event will be like....they havent spun together in NYC in , i think, over 8 years, and this venue is over the top===

Guest joeygk
they havent spun together in NYC in , i think, over 8 years, and this venue is over the top===

They were in NYC for the Delta heavy Tour back in 2002 & they spun together @Ciprianni's in December 2001, and they had residency @Twilo well into 2000 - so it def hasn't been 8 years.......probably more like 1 year.

They were in NYC for the Delta heavy Tour back in 2002 & they spun together @Ciprianni's in December 2001, and they had residency @Twilo well into 2000 - so it def hasn't been 8 years.......probably more like 1 year.

sorry meant months...i was at the cipriani's event but i thought that was less than a year ago= ???