Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPECTOR & BSIDE-Wheres the Love?

CrzyC1414779017

Ok peeps...where the hell were you tonight??? I know its a Wed night but come on...

MATT SPECTOR and BSIDE have a great party started on Wed nights at Sonar and I havent seen ANY of you out there. Ladies get in and DRINK BACARDI FOR FREE and I believe the men get in free too. :o

PLUS...you get to hear the incredible sounds of MATT SPECTOR and our own BSIDE!!! The vibe is great, the bartender, Andrew is freakin HOT, the music is kickin, and the club is located halfway between Palm Beach and Miami...COME ON...WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!?!?!?

OK...Im off my soapbox now...just try to show some love to our DJs. I said I wasnt going to go tonight but decided since I was working in Ft Lauderdale till 10pm I might as well go ahead and stop by for a bit. Unfortunately Matt was sick (hope you feel better) but BSIDE was tearing it up when I left. ;D

Thanks again for a fun evening guys! I guess Im gonna be makin this a little more often than I thought. :-*

Guest pod

Alright. How about I went out to eat with some friends and got too wasted to anything after that?

And stop crossposting from the cesspool! ;D

Alright. How about I went out to eat with some friends and got too wasted to anything after that?

And stop crossposting from the cesspool!  ;D

Thats a much better excuse and far more believable!!!

The raunch goes out too...gotta spread the CrzyC love. LOL But ya know...all 3 of us post there to so....

man i was actually going to hit this up, but i went to the panthers game with some friends instead.

OMG...I was supposed to go to the game but had to work till 10pm. All of the girls from my office were there...that is too funny. You should have stopped by after the game was over. When are we gonna see your face again?

Guest web_norah

yeah i post on Raunch and agree with a mere 2% of the people there ....i dont even attend any of their bbq events .... ::)

:o

Guest pod

Ain't that a fact. 98 percent of the people there do talk out of their ass most of the time.

Christ, half the threads here end up in a bash-the-cesspool fest ;D