Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy B'Day to DJ DiMaggio

Guest nickjunkie

Guest djdimaggio
I don't know ya personally ! but since everybody seems to be down, Happy Birthday !

Rob: haven't c ya post in a long time, how have you been ?

[glow=red,2,300]Thank you! Look forward to meeting you at conference.[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
hey man....you don't know me but my name's Zack and i just recently made some friends down in Miami (ddg, CrzyC, MDamon, BlingBling, etc.)

just wanted to say happy b-day....hope you had a good one

[glow=red,2,300]What up Zack~

Thank you for the kinds words. The bday bash was a bountiful blessing ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Happy Birthday!

8)

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

[glow=red,2,300]Thank you sweet Sarah. Too bad you can't make the quick trip next week with Saint Nick but WMC will be here b4 we know it...

I may be headed your way next weekend when Nick returns home 4 some business in Lauderdale so I may swing into SOBE for the weekend. We'll see...gotta alot of work to do for my wall company.

Thank you for your kind thoughts : )[/glow]

I don't know ya personally ! but since everybody seems to be down, Happy Birthday !

Rob: haven't c ya post in a long time, how have you been ?

Whats up bcnjunkie?? Well, Charles is 'THE MAN', so hopefully you can meet him during conference. He's one of the coolest guys I have ever met! Im looking forward to hanging out Charles!!

Anyway, Ive been kinda laying low these days, but Im doing good my brotha!! Thanks for asking! Hope all is well with you! Will we see ya tomorrow night?? Hope so!!

:)

[glow=red,2,300]What up brother!

Heard the good news and wish you all the best. Better invite me to the party!  Look forward to hooking up and hangin' more this year at conference.  I've had a few talks with Nick and it looks like we may have a little more free time than last WMC so maybe we'll be able to squeeze in a surf.  

Thanks for the shout out brotherman!  [/glow]

Big, Bad, DJ DiMaggio........Thanks for the wishes man and I hope to see ya soon! Dont worry, you're invited!! We will definitely have to find more time to hang this year, catch up, and set aside a day or two of SURF!! Looking forward to it brotha!

:)

Guest bcnjunkie

Djdimaggio: souns like a good time !, wanna meet some NYC Junkie crew !

Rob: yo dude ! good to hear things are tight !, working doubles tomorrow ! will probably get out of work around 1 or 2 a.m., will try to make it as early as possible ! hope to hang with ya guys for a bit !

Rob: yo dude ! good to hear things are tight !, working doubles tomorrow ! will probably get out of work around 1 or 2 a.m., will try to make it as early as possible ! hope to hang with ya guys for a bit !

Alright Jorge, hope to see ya there!! Dont work to hard bro.

:D

the nyc junkies will all be in attendance at the CJ radio 1 party, will you be there? quisiera conocerte tambien! 8)

Guest bcnjunkie

the nyc junkies will all be in attendance at the CJ radio 1 party, will you be there?  quisiera conocerte tambien!   8)

claro que si !, quiero ver si escribo algun tipo de review !, sera un placer, au revoir !