Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Spears

CrzyC1414779017

Guest joeygk

The Peter Rauhofer remix of 'me against the music' was great --- and her new track 'toxic' has a decent beat - I like the bass line ---- now the vocals & lyrics that's a whole 'nother story! :-/

The Peter Rauhofer remix of 'me against the music' was great --- and her new track 'toxic' has a decent beat - I like the bass line ---- now the vocals & lyrics that's a whole 'nother story!  :-/

I totally agree...and I like parts of the song she did with the Ying/Yang twins but there is still just something missing in that track.

I think i be working security for that event, and if i am, Im the one that gets to bring Britney around to certain areas in the building and after she is done with her performance, Im gonna fock her and tape it and I will show all of you that I did, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest lyrik
Actually taking a co-worker that is older than me!!! I cant stand her voice but she is a GREAT entertainer.

Exactly...entertainer as in smoke and mirrors. I'll give it to the choreographer and set designer for her shows and even to the studio engineers that work their magic by passing her voice through a myriad of filters to color it up. I just don't get it, why anyone would pay money to see her when she doesn't even have the vocal presence to sing louder than her background music/vocals on stage.....she may as well not even try to sing and just stand up there and dance because basically that is all she is doing and in my opinion she doesn't even dance all that well.

in my opinion she doesn't even dance all that well.

Well, this is where I disagree...I think she a fabulous dancer...but again...just my opinion. However, I will say that the girl doesnt know how to walk in heels, she ends up looking like she has something stuck up her ass.

Its funny to look at this girl and think to myself how when I was her age and a size 2 that I didnt just go for in the music world cause I didnt think my voice was good enough. Now...I KNOW I could outsing her sorry ass any day and at that time I could have outdanced her too!!! Just goes to show that you should follow your dreams while they are HOT!!!

Guest lyrik

Well, this is where I disagree...I think she a fabulous dancer...but again...just my opinion.

C...if I had the best and hottest choregraphers money could buy teaching me for up to 8 hours on some days I could dance like a dream too. Watch her transitions in dance styles and from one move to the next. She always seems stiff at the shoulders like she is tense and needs a good rub down and her hips are always locked (no pivet points) and IMO her dancing looks programmed.....of course we all know it is, but the mark a really talented dancer is one that makes it look unplanned and natural. She looks like she just mastered the art of jazzercise.

Guest LeVeL

Britney Sucks.........I'll take Cristina Aguilera over her anyday.eventhough shes a slut........she still does it for me.......Crzy you should be banned from talking about britney in this forum.......for now on no more britney.That Name is banned.........lol ;D :D;)...........And by the way Carissa you know your actually going to see Britney it's not all because of your friend...so be real....

I know Carissa be dancing in front of her mirror when a Britney song come on.........even copying Britneys dance moves....lol ;D

Guest r3nz0

Yeah well, I think Britney's the hottest, sexiest girl right now...period.

And that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. :P

I don't care! I do what I want! ;D

Britney Sucks.........I'll take Cristina Aguilera over her anyday.eventhough shes a slut........she still does it for me.......Crzy you should be banned from talking about britney in this forum.......for now on no more britney.That Name is banned.........lol ;D :D;)...........And by the way Carissa you know your actually going to see Britney it's not all because of your friend...so be real....

I know Carissa be dancing in front of her mirror when a Britney song come on.........even copying Britneys dance moves....lol ;D

Hey, Im not gonna front...I CANT WAIT to see her. BTW...have you been lookng through my bedroom window again? ;)

Guest lyrik
LMAO!!! I'll pay more attention at the concert.;)

Don't mind me I tend to over analyze things a bit, especially when its about music and dancing.

Guest pod
She's gonna end up in Playboy in, max, 5 years.  And I am counting the days.....

She's too trashy. She'll end up showin' her growler in Hustler.