Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney Spears

CrzyC1414779017

Guest trancemonkey
She's gonna end up in Playboy in, max, 5 years.  And I am counting the days.....

Definitely, maybe in 3 years.

Ok, I know Im gonna get shit for posting this but what do I care?

Anybody have a hookup for good seats at the American Airlines Arena for Britney Spears on 3/28/04???

PM me if you do.

Thanks!

dont feel bad C i went to her last concert and was in the 4th row.... and i still used binoculars :o hootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt hot :)

Guest lisa

I recently joined this site and have been enjoying the reviews and I must say thanks to crz cfor the mia's review(i live near & didnt know if it was good) and support the britney concert fan club. until reading this topic i thought i wa the only one who wanted to see her. the only thing i have found out about tickets is that they go on sale sat am at 10 am but i am also looking for good seats. if i see anything i will let you know

I recently joined this site and have been enjoying the reviews and I must say thanks to  crz cfor the mia's review(i live near & didnt know if it was good) and support the britney concert fan club. until reading this topic i thought i wa the only one who wanted to see her.  the only thing i have found out about tickets is that they go on sale sat am at 10 am but  i am also looking for good seats. if i see anything i will let you know  

Yowsa!!! Another girly!!! WOOHOO!!!  Glad I could be of service! Welcome your life is forever changed. Hope to see ya at the BBQ!!! ;D

OMG...I just looked and we are almost the same age...are you my long lost twin sister???? ;)

Guest r3nz0

Yowsa!!! Another girly!!! WOOHOO!!!  Glad I could be of service! Welcome your life is forever changed. Hope to see ya at the BBQ!!! ;D

OMG...I just looked and we are almost the same age...are you my long lost twin sister???? ;)

Yowsa? ::) ::) ::) ::)

:P

Guest shannon_coolj.
She's gonna end up in Playboy in, max, 5 years.  And I am counting the days.....

well, who cares if she does? there's hardly anything left to the imagination anymore...

Guest lisa

thanks for the invite to the bbq hopefully i will seem someone out before then and i agree its nice to see another girl my age who loves to party and thanks to everyone who is now keeping me up to date with all the great spots to be

Guest bcnjunkie
I think she's a trailer-trash whore that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

yeah but that cute little ass rocks !!!