Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NV Afterhours w/Bruno and Nelson Review

CrzyC1414779017

Ok, so I get out of Crobar about 5 or 530 and head over to NV. I have been looking forward to another afterhours with Bruno for a few weeks now. Walk in about 6am and the place is pretty full and the music is GOING OFF!!!! They played alot harder than last time which I was very happy about. There are many reasons why I like afetrhours at NV 1) the vibe that the DJs give off from the booth ROCKS!!! They have so much fun and the lighting guy loves to fuck with you. 2) They play very diverse music..some house, spme progressive, some hiphop and even....TRANCE!!!! 3) the staff is great!!!

Well I danced my ass off hours on end...and by the way next time Im bringing comfy clothes to change into for this...I dance waaaaaayyy too much to be wearing heels all night. I ran into a few peeps that I had met at Crobar not sure if they are on the board but....Bonita, Walter, Josh, Randy and Kokys friend (Luis?) it was great hanging with you guys.

Nelson and Bruno do a great job of keeping the crowd on the dancefloor. At NV the crowd comes and goes but there is always plenty of room to dance. These guys took me on a complete journey from funky house to progressive to old school hiphop and then back to where I started the night...TRANCE!!! Oh and thanks again for "Milkshake" I know alot of peeps on here dont like that song but the mix that you guys play gives me so much energy!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Nelson, it was greating meeting your other half at Crobar...now if I could just catch her at NV, and thanks again for the hookup. Thanks again guys and I will see you soon...very soon.

Guest web_norah

the one song that did stand out for me was the Plastic Dreams (Lee Cabrera new remix) ...and who could forget Alan T's song ...

Guest vanbuurenfan

??? sorry guys but if im dancing my ass of at a club at 5-6 am and the dj drops some hip hop on me, thats what latinos like to call a MATA NOTA!!! i would be out of there soooo fast!!

YUKKKKKK!

Guest JMT

i was in the "ghetto room" (as i like to call it) at space for PVD last time. his set was being played in both rooms, as usual. once his set ended they didnt wait a second before they fired up hip hop in there. i was too slow to act and was subjected to about 30 seconds of it. after hearing a full night of PVD, it was like they hooked my head up to some excruciating torture device.... just painful.

Guest JMT
LOLOLO :D...........JMT you make it look like it was total torture.... ;D

LOL, level, it practically was. my head wasnt ready for such a drastic and sudden change. we all cringed immediately.

Guest LISALOCA

Bruno is the shit!! They played that milkshake song at Space on saturday!! It's not all that but it gets the party started. ;D