Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBB Review

JayD.

I personally have never heard him spin before and after hearing his set last night, i am a fan. I'll admit i definitely like Rolands style much better, but BBB had me jamming just the same the rest of the night with his funky unpredictable style. I wanna know everyone elses opinion.

Guest zero

[glow=blue,1,300]this is also my first time seeing bbb and I have to say it was great the funkiness, his scratching, and the crowd was loving it. The whole place was going berserk. I got there around 11:30 freezing my arse off. Markus shulz(I think that's how u spell it) he just keeps getting better and better. he threw in the blue monday song which is a great song especially peopple who like retro music like myself. After it wasnt markus but the other dj threw limp bizkits - behind blue eyes and the place exploded. Im such a loser i can't believe i left at 3:30. I should have stayed longer but had other plans. Great seeing mariam again really cool girl. The night was great. and great weekend edgar v on friday and then bbb. I wish this was an everyday thing[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

I have seen BBB about four times now. This time however, I can honestly say was his best show yet. He didn't skip a beat with his scratches and juggling. He played Morillo's remix of Chemical Brothers "A bit too slow" and that song lifted the crowd and from there he took off. If any one saw him through the mirror's.....he didn't stop for 90 min. Well worth the show.

I would like to thank Space for a hassle free, free, entrance. They were freezing there a$$ off too and hurried everyone in.

;D