Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDGAR V @ CROBAR FRI 1/9/04

CrzyC1414779017

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that one of my FAVE DJ's will be at Crobar this Friday night!!! I expect to see ALL you tranceheads is FULL attendance as Edgar V NEVER disappoints!!! There is a list for free admission before either midnight or 1. To get on the list please email miamiclubevents@aol.com and remember to dress to impress. I hope there will be a CJ photog out there (Pod?) so we can capture some more CJ memories.

Also want to let you know that I will be heading over to Afterhours at NV afterward for DJ Bruno and Nelson Diaz...please PM me so I can try to get all of us on the list.

Fock yeah Im there, in full effect, cant really say if I be doing the afterhours gig at NV, not really teh afterhours type!!!

Damon 2.0

Guest JMT

Dont worry, we wont let you stand under the balcony at this event.;)

LOL yeah right! there is a lesson for everyone.

how long do you usually stay at NV?

hey carisa..

u starting trouble on cj too... ;)

Hey Manny! I didnt know you posted over here too!!! Cool beans! Edgar doesnt know it yet but I am his new promoter...LMAO! (Too bad I dont get paid) Nah, Im just out to have a good time and cause lots of "crazy" times! BTW...NO OMFG I DIE over here..ok? LOL ;)

Cya on Friday night!

Guest LeVeL

Its too bad I wont be In Miami.......Edgar V is certainly a treat....but I'll save myself for Erick Morillo........I am gonna have to check out the WPB nightlife and make the most of it.