Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivano Bellini @ Nerve Review

CrzyC1414779017

Well let me start by saying that I am glad I didnt take other opinions and make them my own...IVANO KICKED SOME ASS LAST NIGHT!!!

Mdamon and I got to Nerve about 1130pm (I know we were there pretty early) and the place was Freakin DEAD...Im talking 20 people!!! Jon Cowan was on the decks and I always enjoy his sets, they are fun and entertaining and you can still talk to your friends over the music. I think Jon is a great opening DJ at Nerve. As the night went on Jon got a little funkier and threw down some nice tracks (sorry I have NO IDEA of the names).

Ran into some peeps from CJ (LisaLoca and her bf Luis....way cool people). The crowd got a little better probably about 150-200 peeps by the time Ivano came on. About 1am Ivano came on and ripped NERVE a new asshole!!!! Ive heard many people describe his sets as sleepy house (which I hate) but this set was anything but sleepy! It was funky had lots of highs and lows and he was seriously slamming on some tracks. I highly enjoyed his set.

We left about 3am so that we could save some energy for Ferry tomorrow night...looking forward to this! My only negative comment is that both Jon and Ivano have little to no contact with the clubbers. I think if they were more into their own music it would pull people in and get them to dance more. Be excited about your music and we will be excited too.

Also...big props to the bartender (didnt catch his name) what a nice guy and he makes a nice strong drink.

Sorry I missed you Pod, Philippio & Mimi...I heard you were on your way when we left.

See you guys at Ferry!!!

Guest pod

Had a blast up at the Lust party. Vaughan rocks!

Woulda made it down a few minutes earlier, but some weenie in a honda cut us off...Phil was rockin it in the A4-T...almost triple digit speeds the whole way down.

backfuture2.jpg

120.jpg

Guest LISALOCA

Ivano Bellioni was the shit!! And yeah, i finally met Crzyc and damon (whistle man)which i forgot what his name is on cj. Anyways i had fun with them! ;D

We left at 3:30...hopefully i can still get through tonight.. Hope to see you guys.

Guest djjoncowan

hey cj peeps -

thanks for the kind words.. Hope to see you guys weekly for ivano and I. I have a feeling this is going to turn into one hell of a night... ;D ;D - for guestlist email us at nervelounge@aol.com

see you all friday ;D

Jon