Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Palm Beach Junkies

CrzyC1414779017

Guest ddg

probably gonna be hanging out in west palm...house parties..i got an awesome week lined up...ny..then i got tix for the orange bowl game...got a wedding on friday then ferry on sat....its officially half past party time on my watch....lol... ;D

Guest trancelator

I have friends in town from NY and we're going to a house party. Generally, I just chill on NYE. I'm saving my energy for Picotto (is he still going to be at Opium?) and Ferry.

Guest JMT

im trying to decide which house party will be the least lame. maybe a slight chance i will hit downtown WPB for a few rounds if nothing better comes up.

I am also going to the Orange Bowl on NYD... doing a huge tailgate with people. Sister flies down on friday, Ferry on Saturday to kick the new year off right.

Guest JMT
If you've ever been to a LUST party... then U know where  go...  if you haven't,  then  go...... this is The perfect way to start the night off right 8)

The link looks pretty cool. what makes it so different then a normal night at D-lux? i see its open to 4 instead of only 2.

Guest trancelator

Ok, Palm Beach Junkies. I'll be on my way out soon so I hope that you all have a blast tonight. I'll see you at Ferry and (hopefully for me) at Picotto. PM me and we'll plan for this weekend. Happy New Year! ;D