Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fyi--the new Crobar in nyc

LESjunkie

This place is utterly amazing. I am so impressed im nearly speechless...I went for the first time last night, and was really taken aback at the place....completely state of the art----amazing amazing amazing! id say it's at least 3 times the size of the crobar in miami ... I had a really debaucherous evening, full of evil evil adventures with some really fun people....old friends and new. this place is crazy, deranged, and anything goes...anything. extremely mixed crowd too makes for an ecclectic mix of nyc's finest. I definitely plan to frequent the place --- and finally nyc has an ice machine like miami and ibizaaaa! when I heard it set off last night i almost lost my mind...ive been wanting this in ny for so long...

the entire staff is more than welcoming, cordial, and cool. bartenders are HOT and they throw napkins just like in miami and dance their asses off. I'ts better than avalon for sure. ever since the fall began this city has been getting better and better and better----i love it.

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]True indeed! New York now has its own Crobar and man is this place sweet! Went there for the opening w/ Nick and Sarah but have yet to really "soil my trousers" from getting really dirtee, but no worries, Crobar just opened and '04 is just beginning!

;D ;D ;D ;D :-*[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Charles next time i see you ill fill  you in on the X-rated details that I cannot explicate on here... shiiiiiiiiit it is dirty indeed!  jeje

[glow=red,2,300]Evan~

You Ole Dirtee Bastard...big week, what's up for NYE? [/glow]

mmm NYE...can't wait! we are going to Sasha @ Avalon...

what are your plans? I know Joey is going as well...we could have a pre-paarty at my Apartment before if we all are going to go...no matter what I'll be doing that so you're all invited. 8)

and yes, jess is coming :-X 8) :o ;D :D