Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRANCE VS. HOUSE WARS! MUST READ!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest vanbuurenfan

IF WE DONT STOP THIS INSANITY WE WILL END UP LIKE BIGGIE AND 2PAC.

TRANCE=HAPPY MUSIC/HOUSE=HAPPY MUSIC

HIP HOP= BUST A CAP IN YOUR ASS, KILL YOUR MOM AND SISTER, FUCK YOUR DOG, BUST A NUT ON YOU MOTHERFUCKERS AND FIGHT AT A CLUB MUSIC.

WHOS THE REAL ENEMY HERE? ITS NOT HOUSE/TRANCE/TECHNO/BREAKS/ELECTRONIC

HELL ITS NOT EVEN GOTHIC (ALTHOUGH THOSE ARE SOME OF THE WEIRDEST PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

IF THERE WAS NO HIP HOP ON EARTH THE CRIME RATE WOULD PLUMMETT!

LONG LIVE TRANCE/HOUSE AND ANYTHING ELSE ON THE PLANET BESIDES THAT DARN HIPPETY HOP!!!! ;D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DJ_Steve

haha! Theres no need to be fighting over this, its all Dance Music! Though I do have to disagree with the comment on the goth people being some of the wierdest people on the face of the earth...I have many friends who are goth and they are some of the nicest and most down to earth people. oh yea, how can anyone not enjoy a good NWA track every once in a while ;D Its all music

Guest LeVeL

This is war I tell you...........LET there be house and this is Trance. At the beginning there was house then Techno emerged as years progressed we then had Trance( I know I missed some sub-genres but please dont quote me).........Basically when it all comes down to it we are all lovers of Dance Music. Either your a House bitch or a Trance whore we all flood to the clubs or venues to listen to the euphoric beats. This is a feeling that is felt deep inside.....Dance music is not like the other genres.......its a way of life. You see people who like country, hip hop, pop music, ect dont understand how we can like House or Trance....because they have the wrong view but the thing that House music and trance have in common is that there will always be that new track that you will be connected to.....this to me is what has me hooked on this genre.......the fact that we tend to have thousand of releases of New tracks while.........in hip hop your stuck listening to the same Jay Z or G-Unit album for the next 8 months, not to mention the constant radio play of the songs.....which in the long run gets really repetitive and boring if you ask me. I have been privileged to finally find this genre it has given me so much joy......that the other genre's cant ever accomplish.......So if this is a war call me a dam soldier.....because if dance music is involved I will certainly be there!!!!!! 8)

Guest vanbuurenfan
haha! Theres no need to be fighting over this, its all Dance Music! Though I do have to disagree with the comment on the goth people being some of the wierdest people on the face of the earth...I have many friends who are goth and they are some of the nicest and most down to earth people. oh yea, how can anyone not enjoy a good NWA track every once in a while  ;D Its all music

i meant weird in a cool way. i have goth friends too and ive been to a goth club, but i got scared that someone would bite me in the neck and suck my blood. it was cool though...........except for that song about the mom eating her newborn children ;D

i agree with you guys eventhough i prefer trance i enjoy some types of house to.

i just hate Saltine or saleen or whatever his name is trying to turn this form into a house form with his one sides bullshit posts.

i refuse to let that gossipy little bitch put down trance and miami in general.

if you like NY some much email me your address and i'll send you a oneway ticket biatch!!

Guest vanbuurenfan
i agree with you guys eventhough i prefer trance i enjoy some types of house to.

i just hate Saltine or saleen or whatever his name is trying to turn this form into a house form with his one sides bullshit posts.

i refuse to let that  gossipy little bitch put down trance and miami in general.

if you like NY some much email me your address and i'll send you a oneway ticket biatch!!

relax bro, saleen is someone that kinda grows on you. like the town drunk. he provides hours of entertainment and information and in return we are subjected to an occasional rant here and there. ;D

Guest trancemonkey

Hey, I posted recently my opinion on trance vs house a couple of weeks ago. (A REALLY long thread I started). I also prefer trance, and I will always love it. From the first moment I heard it until now, I have and will always love it. Because there are so many different tastes, there are different types of music. I just agree with Trancetastic, I know he does not mean to be so mean, it is just that him, like me, get really pissed off when people try to force their taste of music on us, (like Saline does, if that is the way you spell it).I also do not need someone telling me that "trance died in 1999" and making fun of the music. For this reason, trancetastic and others get mean and send people like Saline to hell. Ilike house too, but no matter what, trance will always be my favorite and #1 to me.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Could we also say that each music style has its on SET of hours. :)

For example if you are at the beach (or at Nikki Beach) in the afternoon enjoying the sunset, House music will be the choice to go with. 8)

It's 1am and you are at SPACE, enjoying a Vodka Redbull and listening to a bad ass trance DJ, then obviously, Trance is the answer. ;D

They are both good styles of music.

But, Trance calls me louder...

Guest LeVeL

I agree Trance is more of late night genre...House in the other hand is a daytime genre more likely. But House was what influenced me into liking Dance Music, eventhough Trance is what hooked me on Dance Music. But since House has so many Sub-Genres........the house Music of choice for me would be Tribal and Progressive House. And for Trance I like anything as long as their is a hard ass bassline, very much Vocalz are something that I dont like too much only if its in a mix. So Trance is my choice to win in this war eventhough the way it looks now, House is kicking Trance's ass if you talk Industry wise.

Guest dSj

Blah blah blah, blah blah fuckin' blah. This shit's outta control. We all know lots of people like house and lots like trance, that it's all dance music, and miami is mainly house. That's not the point! The point is to respect each other and stop trashin DJs and stating opinion as fact. Get your damn panties out of a bunch and go out and have fun listening to whatever the hell you want to... even if it's shitty hip hop!

Guest LISALOCA

I'M A HOUSE BITCH LEVELISTIC!!!

[glow=red,2,300]FOREVER LIVE THE UNBEATABLE, SKIN DEEP, BREATH TAKING SOUNDS OF "HOUSE MUSIC".111[/glow]

Guest LunaSea

respect it all ;)

1 love. (haha, how ironic, using a reggae/hip hop slogan for EDM.)

anyways, i think it's damn stupid to have a war over dance genres. i prefer to blur the lines. i may focus on one genre more than another but as long as you keep your mind open and broaden your horizons, no need to be hating on anything. ;D

i don't think the battle on this forum is for Trance or House supremacy.We all no that the best DJ's in both genre are extremely talented and entertaining.

my vote is for keeping the Housebitches(u know who u r) from dominating this forum with their one sided rhetoric. they want us to believe that this is a house dominated town. the fact is that we a this point have no choice because in general most of the club owners or promoters hire dj's that play only house because basically they don't know any better. But don't worry Trancers a change is coming! ;)

Guest pod

my vote is for keeping the Housebitches(u know who u r) from dominating this forum with their one sided rhetoric. they want us to believe that this is a house dominated town. the fact is that we a this point have no choice because in general most of the club owners or promoters hire dj's that play only house because basically they don't know any better. But don't worry Trancers a change is coming! ;)

Don't know any better? Give the club staff and owners some credit. Nerve is partly owned by Jon Cowan, a DJ with residencies here and in the UK. Louis of Space was/is a DJ and books house and trance DJs equally. CJ board regular ogmiami, the director of Nocturnal, while not a DJ, knows more about the scene than anyone on here, and the crew at Privilege seem to know quality DJs quite well...

I'm not saying this to be mean, either, but Miami is a house town:

Mondays:

crobar - Back Door Bamby with house and electro

Blue - various local house DJs

Tuesdays:

Blue - various local house DJs

Nerve - retro, electro and more (it's an eye-candy night)

Wednesdays:

Blue - same

BED - house DJs

Thursdays:

crobar - hip hop and house upstairs

Blue - house

Fridays -

crobar - house, trance once a month

privilege - house

Nerve - house

BED - house

NV - house

Opium - house

Saturdays:

Space - house, guest trance DJs occasionally

crobar - house

Nerve - circuit house

blue - house

Privilege - techno and house

BED - house/hip hop

Sunday

Nerve - house

Blue - house

crobar - circuit house

To make a long story short, Miami's a house town...will it change? Yeah...will it go to trance? Maybe...maybe not..electro is making inroads, and so is techno....I see a diversity, not Miami reverting to 1999.