Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRANCE VS. HOUSE WARS! MUST READ!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest lavosdeldiablo

The last 2 times that I went to Ibiza, HOUSE music that was kicking there made its way here after 3 - 6 months.

lmao!!  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Bean counter ??? Brickell ??? What ???I give up your a moron.....

I give up too, there's no reasoning with people like you. Probably a product of the sad public education system down here, where they pass you just to make room for the next batch of defectives.

Geek means dumbass? I guess it is one of those new terms, like when someone says "gay", they don't mean homosexual anymore. ;D

I've seen PvD play without his laptop in the past, and it was far from a truckload of vinyl...he plays for four hours, that's only 2 or 3 bags really...the laptop is total geek factor, and I'm proud of him for it.

As far as my arguments not making any sense? Maybe they don't...I'm not saying that it is fact, but I'm just going on what I see, and expressing my opinion. You probably see things differently, as a hardcore Kendall-ite and a trance fan.

I'm not expecting you to agree with me, but at the same time, criticizing me for being an import and so forth is a bit irrational. If it wasn't for "imports", this site would not exist, you wouldn't have clubs like crobar, Nerve, Space (LP's from Cuba), Privilege, Nocturnal, and Opium...in other words, the best this city would have right now is a salsa bar or two and Club Deep.

With that, let's stop causing drama, and move on to the next topic at hand. If you want drama, you know where to go.

If it wasn't for "imports", this site would not exist, you wouldn't have clubs like crobar, Nerve, Space (LP's from Cuba), Privilege, Nocturnal, and Opium...in other words, the best this city would have right now is a salsa bar or two and Club Deep

:D lol

Well said!

• 2 years later...
Guest barstar diana

i had to bring this one back from the archives because i thought it was actually funnie...discuss!! lol

Guest Seb

there was a time when trance was an adjective to describe techno.

they were all adjectives at one point, including House

Guest HouseJunkie

IF WE DONT STOP THIS INSANITY WE WILL END UP LIKE BIGGIE AND 2PAC.

TRANCE=HAPPY MUSIC/HOUSE=HAPPY MUSIC

HIP HOP= BUST A CAP IN YOUR ASS, KILL YOUR MOM AND SISTER, FUCK YOUR DOG, BUST A NUT ON YOU MOTHERFUCKERS AND FIGHT AT A CLUB MUSIC.

WHOS THE REAL ENEMY HERE? ITS NOT HOUSE/TRANCE/TECHNO/BREAKS/ELECTRONIC

HELL ITS NOT EVEN GOTHIC (ALTHOUGH THOSE ARE SOME OF THE WEIRDEST PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

IF THERE WAS NO HIP HOP ON EARTH THE CRIME RATE WOULD PLUMMETT!

LONG LIVE TRANCE/HOUSE AND ANYTHING ELSE ON THE PLANET BESIDES THAT DARN HIPPETY HOP!!!! ;D

I agree, this madness needs to stop.

I think you made a typo, its

TRANCE=CRAPPY MUSIC/HOUSE=HAPPY MUSIC