Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Murky Question

Guest coach

Guest coach

So, I saw Murk for the first time this past Friday at the Not So Silent Night event. Now I am still in the process of figuring out this whole genre thing. What genre do they play? Particularly that last hour or so.

Thanks!

Coach you were there? So a few more of us. OG tore it up with some house, prog and even a little trance (I was surprised) but when you see him at space its always house. Then ralph Falcon came on who usually plays harder than OG and he really kinda blew it IMO. In the middle of his set he threw on some 93.1 track and everybody was like WTF just happened...killed the vibe. So, ahonestly i am not sure what their genre of music is...seems to be a little of eveything.

Guest coach
Coach you were there? So a few more of us. OG tore it up with some house, prog and even a little trance (I was surprised) but when you see him at space its always house. Then ralph Falcon came on who usually plays harder than OG and he really kinda blew it IMO. In the middle of his set he threw on some 93.1 track and everybody was like WTF just happened...killed the vibe. So, ahonestly i am not sure what their genre of music is...seems to be a little of eveything.

Yeah, we picked up tickets at a charity auction. We had a good time, though. It's always fun to see the funny mix of old hipsters and young electro-heads. The combo of D&G and parachute pants.

One thing I did learn is that people in the Grove are ruuuuuude. We went to the after party at Quench, which is a really cool little place. Then we wandered around the Coco Walk, which is also extremely cool. There was a crapload of people there, but almost nobody would meet your gaze or smile or say hi or anything. But the architecture sure was fun!

Guest LeVeL

Did you see the 8 year old with the spiked hair, sunglasses and glowsticks!!! Too funny. They filmed himand his parents for A3.

lol ;D ;)................