Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJs spinning Dec 31st

AndrewChibale

Guest pod

Well not a normal resident night, as such.

Space usually gathers just about every decent local DJ there is for what could be considered a locals festival almost.

Nerve may be bringing in guests, I'm not 100% sure yet.

crobar does what it does, people go. Technically, it will be the 4th birthday party, too.

I'm surprised that NV is briging Saeed and Palash in, given their current state.

Guest lyrik

Seed & Plant are always in Miami for NYE....and only one of them is worth listening to...not the shorter bald one but the taller darker guy(palash I think), the other guy is trainwreck city...and lately I have not liked their style at all. The last 3 years in Miami I have gone out for NYE and every year its the same...too much money...too much people.....too much hassle....find a nice house party....its much more comfortable and you don't have to fight your way to the bar or worry about all the hassles that come with going out on NYE.

Guest LeVeL

Lyrik I agree with you, I have been going out the past 2 years Clubbing on New Years Eve and it seems to me as the same thing. I was thinking of changing it up this year and hanging out with the family and friends. But who know I may hang out out with the Family till 3 am or something and then hit up Space for Afterhours. There is nothing like a back up plan on New Years Eve.

Guest pod

My plan is actually quite similar...a friend's house until after midnight, hit the clubs around 2 AM or so. Beach goes till 7 AM, then over to Space.

Guest Adam Singer

im playing a NYE show in tampa that will be @ a really nice venue, and the sound is gonna be very very good...here's the lineup:

FAMiLY FUZiON

NEW YEARS EVE!!

::Trip Into the New Year 03-04::

**FLYER is POSTED HERE**

http://www.underground-dreams.com/forum/viewtopic.php?forum=1&showtopic=1071&fromblock=yes

PLACE:: TAMPA

TIME:: 8:00pm-8:00am

DATE:: 12/31/03

PRE-SALE:: $20 (GROOVETICKETS.COM,877.71.GROOVE )

AT THE DOOR PRICE:: $25

INFO LINE:: (407)353-3998

WEB:: http://www.UGDARMY.com

30+ djs and live acts

Trip Into The New Year

Here it goes.. just to blow your minds a bit... what we have planned....

Venue with the capacity to fit over 2000 kids, three rooms of ball breaking sound from the Heavier Than Gravity crew; the people who brought you sound at ZEN, Cyberfest, and Ultra.

A laser show that will blow your mind, and insane visuals... Everything you need for your trip into the New Year!

Here is the lineup ... more will be added... some are still in the works.

:J LINEUP::

**John B

(Beta, Chihuahua, Tangent, Formation Recordings, MMI, UK)

**KAOS

(Human Recordings/Violence Recordings/Philly)

**Messiah

(Promise Family)

**Big B vs. Apollo

(Big B - UGDArmy : SoFla)

**New Republic

(Planet Funk UK, Beta Recordings UK, Breakbeat Science USA, Basic Operation Recordings USA, Type - New music USA, promisefamily.com)

*Kit Mobley

(MIAMI, Hard Dance & DnB, KitMobley.com, HazmatCrew.com, EastCoastNRG.com, Promise)

*Robreal - Live PA

(Nu Illusion Music President, Millennium Breaks Records, Nova Recordings, Adrienne Recordings, BFProductions, WenzProject Productions)

*Comic

(Direction Collective, finddirection.net, promisefamily.com)

*Riff Raff & Farace - Live PA

(Riff Raff - 5th S. Productions,UGDArmy: Newyork, NY)

(Farace - 5th S. Productions: Newyork, NY)

*Mindchime

(Mindchime.com,Spinnergy Management)

*Delicious Groove

(Kaleidoscope All Stars/DeliciousGroove.com)

*Dublex

(HazmatCrew.com, Lexicon)

*DJ HARDDRIVE

(MIAMI, Hard Dance, Fevah.us, HazmatCrew.com, EastCoastNRG.com, MVP, LiveClubbing.co.uk, Lexicon)

*Anthony Nuzzo - Live PA

(Nu Illusion Music, BFProductions, WenzProject Productions)

*Gnome

(Old Times Die Hard Recordings miami, Risky Limit ny)

*Delano vs. Negative

(delano - HEAT, Allen & Heath UK, Acidflyers.com, Rep. of Panama)

(Negative - HEAT, Project 51, G2 Recordings UK)

*Scatterbrain

(Profuzion, illusion)

*Meridee j

(VenusPresents.com, On the Offensive: Tallahassee, FL)

Eddie V

(Groove, IDS, E.Dub)

Godfryd

(Profuzion, UGDArmy)

Dirty version

(www.dirtyversion.com, nfbrecordings.com, mad rhythm)

Dj Hectic

(United Crew)

Daveaux

Dj Dorrmat

Dj Luccid

Brent c. vs. nick w.

dj Mindseed

Adam Singer

DNB Room Hosted By MC 203 And MC Stoopidfresh

(CreoleOrange.com, On the Offensive: Tallahassee, FL)

MORE TBA

You won't want to miss out on this!! Also keep on the lookout for the Valentine's party put on by Profuzion Productions and UGDarmy with a massive venue and an insane line up... more info will be added later.

The "FAMILY FUZION" Series will happen on every major holliday for the next 12 months.

There will be constant everyday updates on the progress of the event. If you have any suggestions, comments or would like to be a UGDArmy/ProFuzion Promoter, Please e-mail:

FamilyFuzion@ugdarmy.com

To inquire about guest list oppurtunities please e-mail:

FamilyFuzion@ugdarmy.com

We will also be offering a Limited number of pre-sale tickets for the event

Available at www.groovetickets.com

Flyers will be released at the end of the week

Feel free to also give us a call at (24 hour info line)

(407) 353-3998

Thanks to everyone who supported us through all the hard times, we all know how hard we have to fight for our right to dance and enjoy the music that we love. MUCH LOVE

NO Drugs, glass bottles, or bad vibes in any way shape or form permitted. Come with a SMILE! Lets all work together to keep our scene safe and clean, so we can be able to have more events like this in the future.

Adam Singer = me by the way, they kinda messed that up somehow (although I dont see how, clearly im hydra), but either way ill be throwin down some crazy shit :)

if u feel like goin to tampa, its gonna be a good time

Guest paulsor

I as well was not planning on going out til after hours on NYE. Glad to see I'm not the only one. Might as well save some cash during the deal as well. Other than Space, anywhere else worth checking out that could be out of control at the 2-3AM hour?

Guest vanbuurenfan
Lyrik I agree with you, I have been going out the past 2 years Clubbing on New Years Eve and it seems to me as the same thing. I was thinking of changing it up this year and hanging out with the family and friends. But who know I may hang out out with the Family till 3 am or something and then hit up Space for Afterhours. There is nothing like a back up plan on New Years Eve.

any sentence of yours that doesnt start with:

_______ I AGREE WITH YOU. ;D

Guest LeVeL

any sentence of yours that doesnt start with:

_______ I AGREE WITH YOU. ;D

Could you Stop it already, your like a stalker or something. ;D :o 8) :D:):P

Guest lyrik
[glow=red,2,300]Lyrik BITE ME!

S&P ROCK and for your information they played ARC last New Years and turned it the fuck out till noon!

HATER![/glow]

Take it easy there....sorry to have an objective opinion.  BTW I stand by my statement, the shorter bald one(Saeed I think) brings that duo down, SUB-PAR MIXING AT BEST. I wouldn't say it if I hadn't seen them a bunch of times and had the same experience EVERYTIME. Palash is alright A LOT better technically. I don't state something just because I may not be into their sound. I am honest to say the least and I judge on technical ability and overall performance quality in regards to how the music is accepted by the crowd. A little over 3 years ago their sound was much diferent from what it is now, MY PREFERENCE (if I may be so bold to have an opinion) was the type of music they were pushing back then. Since then their music has taken a turn to a sound that I am not too found of and regardless of what sound they are pushing, one half of that duo is far less technically gifted then the other. Now everyone can improve over time and I have not heard these guys in the last 6 months, so I can only base my opinion of what I do know. What I do know is that if given the choice to pay and see only Saeed play or get in free and be subjected to listen to them play as a duo....well I would rather pay to the Palash than see them together for free. Everytime I have seen them play together its not  like they are even a duo......one will play for an hour while the other mingles and then the other will get on the decks. The continuity of their sets has always been night and day when these 2 switch spots on the decks.

When I see an act I am not only there to party like everyone else, but I pay attention to what the performers are doing because I am always trying to learn and educate myself as much as possible in regards to this profession because it is a love for me. Haven't you have ever seen an act that didn't perform well before?? Or are you the type that doesn't really have a subjective opinion about anything and thinks that everytime you go out was the best night ever? I never let personal preference get in the way of objectivity, my opinions are not skewed just because I may enjoy one style of music over another. I'll give you an exemple....I prefer the sound of DJ Sneak and Doc Martin over S & P, but both of them are hit and miss DJs and both have wrecked in every set I have seen them throw down ...sometimes worse than others. Just because I like what they spin and produce, does not mean I cannot be honest and state the facts.

Guest pod

S & P may be fantastic DJs, but the venue isn't doing their part to promote the event, which seems to be their typical tactic...fairly decent DJs have stopped in at NV from time to time, and no one knows until the day of, if they're lucky...

Guest bcnjunkie
S & P may be fantastic DJs, but the venue isn't doing their part to promote the event, which seems to be their typical tactic...fairly decent DJs have stopped in at NV from time to time, and no one knows until the day of, if they're lucky...

veru true !