Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years 2004

Guest paulsor

Open Bar for New Years? thats a good one! :o You make me Laugh.

Well As for New Years every club will have something going on with the big ones pulling out the best DJ's.

ie: Space, Opium, Crobar, Nerve.

Cover charge can get in the $50 range for that night, but stay tuned to the CJ for the best deals and hookups. ;D

I am originally from Ohio also, which city you coming from?

Guest paulsor

From Columbus. We've recently had Tiesto and Diesel Boy in town. Spoke with Sammi at nerve recently and had high remarks about the CJ boys.

I guess the open bar comment might have been off, it was a rumor I heard from someone down their that it can happen at some spots, but my guess is that it's not the good ones.

Ok cool. Yes Sammi is a very cool girl.

We do have open bars here, usually from 10-12, at allot of places but it is usually to help get a early crowd in, and is usually like well drinks or just vodka.

But at Space every once in while, LP (the owner) will throw a open bar for a Thank You from like 3-4 am which is cool.

I grew up in Toledo, ;)

Guest pod

Hit or miss, depends on if there is a guest DJ or not...usually a guest DJ there means that we're sponsoring the party and it's a guaranteed good time! ;D

Guest LeVeL
OK, sweet.  I graduated from BG.  How is Opium Garden?

Opium is hosting celebrities on NYE....and it is costing 175 dollars a person to get in....Now I dont know if its me....but that a hefty price tag. So if partying with celebrities like Nick Lachey, Jessica Simpson, Wilmer Valderrama, ect......is your thing then Opium is your spot. But that will certainly not be the place I will go to on NYE.