Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LAYO & BUSHWACKA!!!!

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

What a night! That's the busiest I've seen Opium Garden in a long time, and definitely the best music. Both Opium and Prive were rocking.

The haters can kiss my ass - that was a great event.

Guest demo909

ok we all know that the normal crowd at Opium is too cool for school. All you guys complain'n about not getting in have no one to blame but yourself. Nick sent out the word to arrive early and he personal was working the door to boot. Ya'll got no one to blame but yourselves for missing out. And you all miss some sick proper house music ;D

Guest shannon_coolj.

as always, the layo & bushwacka cooljunkie nights are always the best!

i had a blast! :D good music...good friends...good club...what more could i ask for?

Guest web_norah

yeah i thought the little area was the life of the party.....it almost didnt feel like work for us ....i'll def let you guys know when the episode airs on NO COVER !!!

Guest sarahcj

I love it in Opium now the temperature has dropped, and the area behind the booth is definitely a cool spot to hang out.

Glad everyone had fun! It was a great way to celebrate 3 years of CJ. Lots of people came to congratulate me but since Nick was running around, you can buy him a thankyou drink this weekend (he deserves it!)

Guest pod

We have to make a Nick-droid or a Nick clone for those events, put him out front and let the real Nick enjoy the fruits of his labour. With a u since he's British.

Then we'll make a pod-clone too...oh wait, that would be a bad thing.

Guest bcnjunkie
We have to make a Nick-droid or a Nick clone for those events, put him out front and let the real Nick enjoy the fruits of his labour. With a u since he's British.

Then we'll make a pod-clone too...oh wait, that would be a bad thing.

AGREED ! ;D

although at certain intervals Nick seemed to be sorta having a good time !