Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Passwords For PVD saturday??

Guest vanbuurenfan

Guest djdimaggio
I think Nick would take my camera and blindside me if I called him that...and yeah with the new rig it would hurt...two pounds of mangensium alloy has got to hurt!

I think Nick and Sarah are Mom and Dad, you're Uncle Chuck, Rob, Shannon, and Clark are the adopted kids from around the world (hell, Angelina does it all the time), Saleen is the show-stealing neighbor, and I'm the "lost sibiling" that they keep penned up in the attic  ;D

Oh my God man, this post made me piss myself. Mom, Dad, Uncle Chuck, the adoptees and "the lost sibling kept conveniently outta sight-penned up in the attic. :D

[glow=red,2,300]You poor boy, what did childhood do to you? [/glow]:o

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Made me quite corrupt...I really should be chained up in the attic...but Miami homes don't have attics...it's all condos and 1-level ranch dwellings around here... ;D

Let's put it this way, if we were our own sitcom family, our ratings would be through the roof. Put us on after the Simple Life, and it's pure gold. Fox can't deny us!

[Katia] You are right about the total cost for the night. But if you notice most nights in a good club here in Miami will end up costing about $100.

And we also have to remember that having the No. 2 Dj in the world perform here in Miami cost $$$

MyIbiza - point well taken, thank you, seriously. I knew he was good and I am a personal huge fan of him, but I did not realize he is officially the #2 DJ out there, in that case, I think the money is justified... PS stupid question probably but who is #1, am curious to know, please don't tell me it's Oakenfold... i'd be dissappointed... :)

Guest vanbuurenfan

my my my, i just wanted to know if there was a password, and i come back here and we have an all out war! i get bashed by chibale, trance vs house! WESTSIIIIDE! hey look at what happened to BIGGIE and TUPAC, im gonna read u a poem now that my mommy use to read me when i was a little boy growing up in the south side of brooklyn:

roses are red

violets are blue

trance is for me

and house is for you. ;D

Guest rufcut

Just three things:

a. House vs Trance. Any music can be dance music. In Europe and NY at the moment most dj's are trying to break the moulds and do something different... bear with me there is a point. Jeremy Healy one of the UK's best (but underrated these days) often used to throw in Pop remixes, Classical music etc. 2 Many Dj's (one of the biggest acts in European dance this year) mix everything from The Rapture and New Order to Dolly Parton and Peaches. These dj's are showing that it's the mix and the crowd that make the night not the pre-pigeon-holed genre.

Over here we have clubs that actively have Techno Dj's playing in one room and House dj's in another. Also alot of the Trance dj's can and do play more housey sets depending on the crowd. I am sure Miami is the same but it's worth noting that the argument over which is best is being rendered pointless by this 'swapping of lanes' pretty soon (if I get my way) you will hear Art of Trances - Madagascar (one of the greatest trance tracks EVER!) mixed into Silicon Souls - Misspent years (awsome House track) in a club near you... and you WILL go off I tell you!

b. $100 a night! Brilliant... I was worried that when I come over I would be skint. on average between Me and My Girlfriend we spend £30 ($50) on tickets and £80 ($136) on booze, fags etc. That's an average 'big' night i.e. Richie Hawtin or Audio Bullies or Judge Jules. Expect to pay around £18 for ($30) for Marillo, PVD, Oakey... AND new year costs upward of £50 ($85) just for one ticket...!!!

stop fighting... It's all good AND you have sun and beaches... and soon ME!

peace

Ruf

Guest dSj

I got $100 to spend Sat night. I like trance & house. 93.1 is cheezy... PvD is not. Some house is boring... big shit. It's fucked up to sit on these boards and rip down other styles of music like it's not just your opinion. Hey, sucks we can't get a PW, but props to CJ for getting us advance tickets & line skipping. See you there.

Also, I haven't bought my tickets yet but does anyone know how it works? I show up to Space & there will be a separate line for for me to pick up my tickets and go in, or a list or what? Thanks.

[dSj], Once you purchase the tickets online, you will need to print a page that shows the purchase. When you get to the door you need to show it, they will match that to the list they have.

Usually they have a separete line. If not the lines move quickly.

I am there this Saturday!

Guest LeVeL

One Question Fellow Junkies, Whos going to be there for sure on Saturday. I for one will be there, it would be nice for Junkies to Unite On saturday.

[levelistic] I'll be there this Saturday, for PVD @ SPACE.

[sanmartindj] I believe the free entrance for the hip hop will be by the back entrance of SPACE.

"Admission for Hip Hop on the Rooftop Patio using the Backdoor

Entrance will NOT give access to the Main Room Downstairs."

Guest nickjunkie

No free entrance to PVD period. I promise we would tell you if there was a password or guest list. We make virtually $0 from the tickets, it's just something we can offer when there's no free entry.

Enter with the sobe(coughevilcough)clots password and you'll be stuck in the hip hop party. Which is nice. If you like that kind of thing.

Guest LeVeL
or better yet, there are people that say "PVD is my favorite dj in the whole wide world", but dont dish out the $$$ for it!

Dam good comment, Mrs. Norah......I feel you completely on that one.If you cant dish out the money, then your not a fan buddy!!!! ;D :P

Guest vanbuurenfan
or better yet, there are people that say "PVD is my favorite dj in the whole wide world", but dont dish out the $$$ for it!

ill take u first, some of us dont live with mommy and daddy and have bills to pay before going to see PVD. he is my favorite dj in the whole wide world, but i dont have the 100.00 to spend to go see him.

Guest vanbuurenfan

Dam good comment, Mrs. Norah......I feel you completely on that one.If you cant dish out the money, then your not a fan buddy!!!! ;D :P

as for your comment, although we are on the same page as far as trance goes, each of your posts make me realize what an ignorant idiot u are. if u dont have the money u are not a true fan? ??? what the hell sense does that make???? oh well what can i expect.nevemind. ::)

Guest LeVeL

as for your comment, although we are on the same page as far as trance goes, each of your posts make me realize what an ignorant idiot u are. if u dont have the money u are not a true fan? ??? what the hell sense does that make???? oh well what can i expect.nevemind. ::)

Hey as far as this comment??

Van Buuren stop being so cheap and spend the money, Cooljunkie gets you into the best clubs in Miami including Space, Suddenly your bitching because Cooljunkie could not provide you with a password to get you into Space. I dont know what I have done to you but you seem pretty angry there....so I'm not gonna waste this post on you??? Basically I'll forget about you its the weekend, time to get ready for Opium Tonight, Layo and Bushwacka and tomorrow PVD.

Guest LISALOCA

HEY, LEVELISTIC,

8) TRUE HOUSE MUSIC CONSISTS OF FOUR INGREDIENTS.. A CUP OF %#@*, A TABLESPOON OF LOVE, A DASH OF TOGETHERNESS, AND A PINCH OF SOUL PENETRATING BEATS.

HOUSE MUSIC HAS THE POWER TO HEAL, TO SOOTH, TO COMFORT.

ITS A MUSIC OF LOVE..A MUSIC FROM UP ABOVE.

TRUE HOUSE MUSIC IS AN INSTRUMENT OF GOD, AND IF THIS INSTRUMENT IS USED WISELY, IT CAN CHANGE YOUR SOUL, YOUR SOUL.......

HOUSE MUSIC IS THE SHIT!!!

MUCH LOVE TO IVANO BELLINI!

HEY, LEVELISTIC,

8) TRUE HOUSE MUSIC CONSISTS OF FOUR INGREDIENTS..  A CUP OF %#@*, A TABLESPOON OF LOVE, A DASH OF TOGETHERNESS, AND A PINCH OF SOUL PENETRATING BEATS.  

HOUSE MUSIC HAS THE POWER TO HEAL, TO SOOTH, TO COMFORT.

ITS A MUSIC OF LOVE..A MUSIC FROM UP ABOVE.

TRUE HOUSE MUSIC IS AN INSTRUMENT OF GOD, AND IF THIS INSTRUMENT IS USED WISELY, IT CAN CHANGE YOUR SOUL, YOUR SOUL.......

HOUSE MUSIC IS THE SHIT!!!

MUCH LOVE TO IVANO BELLINI!

ha ! good one ...