Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Priviledge Info

PeteDekan1414777740

Guest pod

They're there and what not. The place is under construction, major wiring work and so forth, so sometimes the phones may be off.

I'm sure they'll be open for their big first night.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there!  and it's only half a block from another one of my favorite South Beach parties... PM Sessions at Luna, hopefully I don't get shot walking between the two  :-/

Maybe if we all band together and walk to the club as a group..... right. Did these people not even look at the area before putting their money in to this spot? Seems like only the hardcore would be willing to put up with the BS on that strip.... maybe its a good thing?

Maybe if we all band together and walk to the club as a group..... right. Did these people not even look at the area before putting their money in to this spot? Seems like only the hardcore would be willing to put up with the BS on that strip.... maybe its a good thing?

just dont make eye contact...and u will be fine... ;)

Guest coach
just dont make eye contact...and u will be fine... ;)

Oh, you guys are just crazy. I walk down there all the time and never have any trouble.

Guest eKiTeL

yeah I was just making a stupid joke, I'm not really scared of that area or any area in Miami for that matter, I could get killed anywhere, sitting at home, on the beach, wherever, when you're time is up it's up, it's a matter of destiny 8)

Guest lyrik

area doesn't bother me at all. I have never really got why everyone is so afraid of that area. Just get to where you are going and be donw with it. I guess its because I have been to much, much worse ares for parties in the past, that area seems like a cake walk.

It's not that the area is "scary" or perceived to be dangerous... For me, it's a matter of choosing to immerse myself in positive surroundings. Just walking down that block is a buzzkill with all the MTV copying gansta kids.... Hell, when I was their age, I was more criminal minded and worse behaved, which is even more of a reason why I avoid that BS now.

Guest coach
It's not that the area is "scary" or perceived to be dangerous... For me, it's a matter of choosing to immerse myself in positive surroundings. Just walking down that block is a buzzkill with all the MTV copying gansta kids.... Hell, when I was their age, I was more criminal minded and worse behaved, which is even more of a reason why I avoid that BS now.

Okay, now that IS a good point. Not so much frightening as it is annoying.

Guest pod

True enough. I'm not really scared of House of Pain down there, but it's just bloody annoying how these punks act, they act like it's cool to lean out of cars and scream at girls, throw beer bottles, that bullshit.

I'm not really scared of House of Pain down there, but it's just bloody annoying how these punks act, they act like it's cool to lean out of cars and scream at girls, throw beer bottles, that bullshit.

speak for urself...i am ALWAYS scared when i go down there...all those punks that dress like nelly, "do" rags, coach visors sideways, throwback jerseys, baggy pants and their timbos with the nelly band aides under their eyes scare me...especially when they wear too much coolwater (the thug cologne of choice) :o

Guest eKiTeL

what about the super clean white over-sized t-shirt worn over a tank top... is that like the official uniform for Miami Dade public shools now?

Guest eKiTeL
when will mistress barbara be there ? heard her in Spain, she was really good (one of the few techno dj's I like !)

with this new place open you will soon be able to add quite a few more names to the list of Tehcno DJ's you like, these others are just as good if not better, give them a chance and you'll be pleasantly surprised ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

with this new place open you will soon be able to add quite a few more names to the list of Tehcno DJ's you like, these others are just as good if not better, give them a chance and you'll be pleasantly surprised   ;)

like who ? Sven Vath ?, or just wishful thinking ?

Guest eKiTeL

like who ? Sven Vath ?, or just wishful thinking ?

who? I'm talking about the lineup at Privilege... Sven Vath would be great too, hopefully they get him some day... or Alter Ego, they rock!

Guest ramon

who? I'm talking about the lineup at Privilege... Sven Vath would be great too, hopefully they get him some day... or Alter Ego, they rock!

he just had a new cd out Sound of the Fourth Season .. now would be a good as time as ever. :)

Guest eKiTeL

had a quick look inside, the downstairs has been completely gutted, this is not one of those jobs where they just throw on a quick coat of paint, hopefully they put a good system in there