Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Technics Turntables for sale!!

TufTribe

Guest LeVeL

Wow....thats Cheap ..........I payed 400 dollars for just one Technics 1200 Turntable. So Tuftribe how long have your turntables been un use. Is the drive still working fine.....I cant believe your selling these so cheap.......I am definetely interested????

They are used turntables and do have some wear & tear, but they work like a charm!! I bought them used almost a year ago and have barely used them.

I still have the entire package hooked up so if anyone wants to come check them out, feel free.

EVERYTHING MUST GO.......................The deal of a lifetime!!!

:D

Rob, if you really need the money that bad, you can always sell your plasma or donate your sperm, but selling your turntables?  that is going to extremes man.

Going to buy a new surfboard?

Ha, ha...I wish it was for a new board!!

I could always use the money, but more importantly I need the space in my house. Remember, Im getting married soon!!! Priorities man!! If I really needed the money I would be selling them for more!

I never use them anyway. Id rather give them to someone that is going to put them to good use, you know. I still have another setup with a PC, Mixer, Dual CD Player, Monitors, Processor, etc., for mixing or production! I can always add some Mk5's to the mix in the future!!

By-the-way...where's the nearest sperm bank?? Hee, hee!!

:P