Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ICEY + EDGAR V @ Oxygen Lounge this Thursday

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

Take a step back with CoolJunkie and D'Vox. Two of Florida's leading DJ's in the grove's hottest lounge!

Guest list is on the site now...

Guest bhuf

Hello all. Some Pics for the Edgar V/Icey event have been posted on Oxygen's website:

http://www.oxygenlounge.biz/PAGES/02GALLERY/gframebh.htm

200DSC08299.gif

I'm not too good at these forums, so if I screwed up the link, the website is www.oxygenlounge.biz and go to the galleries.

If ever at Oxygen, make sure to say hello to the photographer working the crowd or just leaning on the wall having a drink and smoking a cigarette. It's probably me.

Hi POD. Nice to see you, You too Nick -- sorry I missed you, although I did see you in one of my crowd pics!

Brett

Guest bhuf

Thanks. Did you ever see this one -- its from last april:

0409Fashion.gif

all that work and then i had to size it down so much and desaturate it just so it wasn't so big.

Guest bhuf

CrzyC - nice to meet you too!

DSC08113.jpg

Eric -- nice to hear from you. I have been reading about the new 828 model but haven't gotten my hands on one yet. Looks pretty good, but we'll see if its a major step from what we're getting now -- I believe the way it handles rgb is a bit different so there is not quite as large a jump in pure pixels as you might think. We shall see.

Guest LeVeL

Hey BHUF, hey nice pics man.........your truly a professional....keep on the good work....You truly better than all those other Photographers out there. 8)