Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells and 34 - what a night!

Katia1414779018

OK, so this was my first time back to 34 since all the BS started and I was a little skeptical. All I can say that I had the best night ever, the music (I thought) was awesome, the vibes were good and it was a lot of fun to see all the different costumes. Space still rocks I don't care what anyone says... but that is just my opinion... would love to hear from others that were there that night.

Katia

WELL......

since DH is my FAV. DJ...i am a little bias...but i went there with known DH "haters" (aka my gf)...she loved him!!! he played good tech house all night long...when we left at 530 he was playing some good bangin tech house, I LOVED IT!!! i could have done without the tracks: sound of violence and that milkshake song...but other than that...good tech house...DH def. made up for his last time at Space...one of DH's better nights at Space (in the mainroom)...Luke Fair did an excellent job of opening as did Roly...overall a night for Space...

Guest trancelator

DH wore a black longsleeve shirt with a grey tie. He definitely has a lot of personality. He finished off with "Thriller" by MJ, which was quite awesome. It was my first time seeing Howells and he confirmed what I thought he was...one of the best dj's in the world. Excellent Howellween at 34! Decorations, costumes and music were awesome. Thanks for the password, Cooljunkie!