Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel and Dresden Roll Call!!!

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Hey people if you haven't heard Gabriel and Dresden will be accompanied by Roger Sanchez @ 34 on Saturday Night. Now for me its been a long time since I have been wanting to se these Guys. Gabriel and Dresden are no doubt the Best producers in House music or probably in Dance Music in general at this moment. So whos with me, who will join me !!!

Trouble in Somewhere, it could be anywhere!!!!

Hey people if you haven't heard Gabriel and Dresden will be accompanied by Roger Sanchez @ 34 on Saturday Night. Now for me its been a long time since I have been wanting to se these Guys. Gabriel and Dresden are no doubt the Best producers in House music or probably in Dance Music in general at this moment. So whos with me, who will join me !!!

Trouble in Somewhere, it could be anywhere!!!!

hahaha

Get the damm words right fool....WE now know how bad you like G&D....

Guest tac13081

Hellz yeah Im going!!!! If G + D is spinning at 1 then thats about the time the MARLINS should be finished off with the yanks!!!!

GO MARLINS! ;D

Guest LeVeL

hahaha

Get the damm words right fool....WE now know how bad you like G&D....

Why Does everyone have to be a critic, I'm here expressing my love for these guys and you come here and bash me,lol. By the way I did get the words right you freak, my intention was not to write the whole lyrics of the song. It was to write a portions of the vocals so if you didn't understand it, it seems you have to hear the song a couple of times to know, what I'm talking about. As for me I'll be @ 34 Dancing and chilling jamming to their set

Guest dSj

Good choon indeed......

hella good choon... too bad they didn't play it... too bad they didn't get to play their whole time slot... still loved it, can't wait till they come back

Well, considering half the room vacated during their set, I can see why RS was ushered on to save the night  8)

Although RS did have more structure than G&D I still wouldnt say the night was "SAVED". I think it was doomed from the start.

I thought I was in the Twillight Zone when I walked into an empty 34 that was so bright I could actually see the color of peoples eyes. OMG!!!! Turn down the lightS!!!! LOL

Guest web_norah

i got there after Roger S was behind the decks and trying to resuscitate the main room ..very sad to see that and the crowd.......