Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why no one goes to NV ???

B-SIDE1414779017

You haven't been graced by a Phazon or a Funktion-One then...high dB sans the hearing loss. Want my doctoral thesis on it  8)

And I only whore for the best!

my hearing is allready crap!!!!!!!! i grew up around loud music ...i was in drumline ,rock bands ,spanish bands and d.j.ing as a hobby has made my hearing allready a bit on the crappy side!!!!!

like i sadi i go out to have good times with good people...not to really see any d.j. just edgar cuz i like to support good people!!!!! but theres not a d.j.out there that can do anything i cant figure out if i locked myself in a room and just figured out...so this superstar d.j. praising stuff means absolutly nothing to me.....and as for a good system yeah it may sound better....but id rather enjoy the company of the people im with then enjoy a crisp sound that is still too loud regaurdless!!!!! or to critisize other people!!!! just good times!!!!!!!!!

my hearing is allready crap!!!!!!!! i grew up around loud music ...i was in drumline ,rock bands ,spanish bands and d.j.ing as a hobby has made my hearing allready a bit on the crappy side!!!!!

like i sadi i go out to have good times with good people...not to really see any d.j. just edgar cuz i like to support good people!!!!! but theres not a d.j.out there that can do anything i cant figure out if i locked myself in a room and just figured out...so this superstar d.j. praising stuff means absolutly nothing to me.....and as for a good system yeah it may sound better....but id rather enjoy the company of the people im with then enjoy a crisp sound that is still too loud regaurdless!!!!! or to critisize other people!!!!  just good times!!!!!!!!!

AMEN...Flip owns!!! ;D

Guest pod

I spent my time growing up around my father's "too expensive" (as my mom put it) stereo equipment...when I moved down here, while I was in school I was a lighting designer for my friend's sound company, there I got a bit of an education on installs and live sound reinforcement...I quickly got used to the top gear :) So I'm waaay spoiled...anything less than what you see at crobar, space 34, nerve, or the upcoming Nocturnal, hurts me ;D

Yeah I'm a total geek ;D

pod i think you are smoking crack about NV< they need to created some spots where they put in speaker boxes and shit like that to break up the large space, and maybe some levels in the back but overrall, the place is great.. Space34 is a joke compared to NV, just that space has a much better sound system and nv is still confused on their lights..