Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions finds a new home!!

TufTribe

Im happy to see that P:M Sessions along with Blend Productions will be hosting Saturday nights at Luna starting Sept. 27th. Should be FUN!

Resident DJ's will be:

Austin Leeds

Dave Preston

Oscar Fonseca

Cianci & Avila

Good luck guys!! You know I will be there to support!

:)

Guest bledprod
Im happy to see that P:M Sessions along with Blend Productions will be hosting Saturday nights at Luna starting Sept. 27th. Should be FUN!

Resident DJ's will be:

Austin Leeds

Dave Preston

Oscar Fonseca

Cianci & Avila

Good luck guys!! You know I will be there to support!

:)

Thank you tuftribe for your support ...were pretty exited about this new venture...is all about music!!.....and it doesnt end here.....wicked details soon!! ;D

Guest vipnerd

We just had them among us a few days back … bringing to this party their signature funky and twisty tech …

We are proud to have them officially join the P:M Sessions family as our first Quarterly Residents … an honor …

Few DJs in the world have Vich & Berger’s resume … they have played with almost every DJ we can think of in the past three years … their productions have gained the respect of the industry … with quality productions comparable only to their thoughtful sets …

Vich & Berger will continue with their involvement with P:M Sessions on our various projects in Latin America as well … as true leaders of the electronic music scene in the Spanish speaking Americas … we hope to contribute to the booming of their careers …

Welcome to our family … Isra & Xris …  ;)  ;D

Marco

Guest vipnerd
Meli and I will be there soon Marco..i promise...u know u always have our support....we havent been going out lately, but we will for ur parties!!!

Thanx for the support Jesse :D ... there is so much coming soon ... really excited ... will give details soon ... 8)