Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened with Carl Cox ???

AndrewChibale

I know what happend to him.....in dj mag from april there's an article saying he is working more on productions and also starring in this movie that's la based about 2 jewish kids that are trying to become superstar dj's it's called "LA DJ" it's directed by tim nichols. I agree that his sound is missed he is by far one of the best dj's out there never once disappointed me and i've heard him quite a bit.

HOpe this settles the SEARCH. ;D

He has a new production called 'Space Calling' which is pretty fucking sick .. would love to see him in Miami outside of WMC.

i have heard that track for sometime now .. thats why i was so surprised when not only one but a few people agreed that something could've happened to him (otherwise, i wouldn't have started this topic) ....

so, im glad everything is all good, and yeah, we need him back at the "34" sometime ....

Guest lyrik
He has a new production called 'Space Calling' which is pretty fucking sick .. would love to see him in Miami outside of WMC.

I love the track and remix by Trevor Rockcliffe