Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nice time at nerve for burridge

Bling

Guest skorpiogenik

i just found out planet of the drums is at I/O that same night of zabiela...so im torn between both worlds all of a sudden....what to do what to do!?!?!? :-/

except the a/c sucked i had to leave an hr into the set cuz i was dyin over there. :( anyways on to nv tonite and edgar. nice seeing u again pod .. didnt see any other junkies though  ???

Sorry I missed Burridge, I was battling a cold, but Im actually glad I didnt go because of all the problems I heard with the place again. Especially with the sound system.

WTF, why cant Nerve get that shit fixed already. Its always way, way, way too loud in there. It really sucks because the place has sooooo much potential, you know.

Lets hope they can do something about that! If not, its really going to hurt them because people are getting pissed about it.

Come on Nerve, PLEASE work out those little kinks!!

Guest magda

Finally made it out to Nerve...hadn't been there since WMC. I must say I liked the decor better from back then, than how it's set-up now - IMO.

The sound -- I agree with TufTribe - they MUST do something about it...it was unbearable at times. Way too loud. Props though to Nerve for bringing in quality talent like Burridge - that is much appreciated. :) But, with that said, I think a club should step it up a little and take care of the sound, which is IMO the most important aspect of a club.

Who was the opener? While he played some decent tracks, incl. Freeland's "We Want Your Soul" (Infusion mix) :D he was banging it way too early and the programming was a little off, kind of all over the place. Burridge brought it down and brought it back up nicely with some quality tech-HOUSEy beats! Too bad the bleeps and bops were often muffled by the sound system.

Overall, for me it was a decent night and good hearing Burridge, again. Oh and...

Fix the Sound. Thank you. :)

Guest shannon_coolj.

i'm crying here! i wish i could have made it out for burridge--he's such an amazing dj!

but i was at a wedding on the fl west coast... :'(

Guest dnb_chick

Man--Lee"s 1st hour of his set just blew me away!!...I was Dancing my ASS off and it was so hot i thought i was gonna die! and not only does the sound system suck---those freekin lights have got to GO! i felt blinded every time the white ones came on like i needed sunscreen and a hat...anyway to see Lee made it all worth it...he is truly an AMAZING dj! I was feelin every single minute of the hour i got to hear him spin...he was funky-techy housey with just a smattering of breaks....so in spite of the problems @ nerve it was still a great night!