Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luna was rockin' on Saturday!

TufTribe

My First time at Luna, definitely a nice spot! Drink prices are steep, but the place and people are cool! Very casual, laid back, come as you are atmosphere, which everyone loves. A fun crowd of true music lovers only came out to show support. It was great to see lots of familiar faces and great to meet some new ones.

All DJ's played great sets. Oscar Fonseca with a perfect warm-up set that had people talking, and dancing! And give it up for the Peruvian duo, they had fun and everyone was diggin' their vibe! It was great to see & hang with them again. Some sweet funky Tech/Lounge House all night long, then Cianci & Avila finished off the night right with some exciting Prog House! Im glad I was able to finally catch these guys on the decks. Good stuff guys! I enjoyed every minute of it.

Be on the lookout for the Proton Radio recording of the night soon! Geoff will be updating us when its ready.

Thanks Oscar, Christian, Israel, Cianci, Avila, Marco, Carla, Isabella, Geoff, and all the wonderful Miami clubbers/supporters for a wonderful night!

Since Nick & Sarah are out of town, full review will be up on the site Thursday!

:)

Guest magda

My first time at Luna Lounge, as well...I agree nice atmosphere and the sound was pretty tight. Drink prices were out of control, though. Perhaps, this is the norm down on South Beach (don't get down there too much) but I thought they were a bit too pricey, but then again, maybe they're compensating for no cover at the door, which is fine...overall though, nice space and crowd. But, more importantly...

The MUSIC was really groovy, chunky Tech House!! :) My first time hearing Fonseca, and he brought it up nice and got everybody grooving. He did a really good job. Couldn't stick around too long :( but heard a bit of Vich's set and he kept it flowing. Too bad about that glitch with the sound - what happened? But, he kept it going soon afterwards. Wish I could of stayed longer.

Fun night and good beats!

:)

FRANCESCO AND LUIS YOU GUYS ARE DEFINITELY ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!!! LUNA HAS A VIBE TO IT THAT NO OTHER CLUB ON THE BEACH IS MATCHING RIGHT NOW. GOOD PEOPLE, NICE ATMOSPHERE, AND GREAT MUSIC YOU CANT GO WRONG. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE ALL HEADS FROM CLUBPLANET ONCE AGAIN. I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU AT THE NEXT PARTY AT LUNA

PEACE MIRZA

8)