Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos@34 Review by Houze-kitty

Guest dnb_chick

Guest dnb_chick

My friend and I decided to get there early to make sure we could get our comp admission with plenty of time to spare, and were astonished to see NO LINE @ the door...and even more astonished to see the main room completely empty @ 11:30 PM! The bouncers, who were apparently in a better than usual mood, directed us upstairs to the terrace, where Roland was warming up the very sparse crowd with some proggy techy stuff...pretty good actually. My friend and I headed straight to the open bar, which btw was limited to red wine or vodka, which actually turned out to be pretty decent though not exactly "open" bar like we thought. It was hot as hell on the terrace so after downing several vodka cocktails we decided to head in to the main room, which had livened up considerably but still not what we expected....Roland started the main room off with his signature techy style.....but after only about 40 mins. Denny Tsettos started his set off early with some pretty sick tunesssss.....and continued to bang out some amazing builds and breakdowns..pretty nice overall but unfortunately the vibe wasnt there because of the lack of people...at least not at 2:30 am when I had to leave cuz the "open" bar kicked my ass AND i had to work @ 9am! I think Space did not advertise enuff for this event.......