Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labour Day Weekend!

SLinky1414777741

Hey everyone...

I was wondering what other events besides the Ultrafest party will be going on in Miami the week leading up to and following Labour Day weekend?!

What other big DJS can I expect to see while im down there?!

And how much would I be looking at for a place to stay in South Beach?! Can any of you recommend a place to stay?! (im not looking for an uber-swanky place but I dont want to be staying in a grungy hole either, something in between that wont burn a hole in my pocket will do)

THANKS!!!

so the weekend I plan on going away

the local Toronto SUPERCLUB decides to throw one huge fuck off Labor Day Weekend party...

take a look towards the bottom of the page!

http://www.theguvernment.com/clubs/events_spec.html

All that for 25CDN (about 15 US). Damn we have it good up here.

I dont think I can miss Sasha rocking out on the PHAZON so alas it looks like my Miami trip will have to be postponed.

I dont know if any of you have ever been to Guvernment before or not but its a CRAZY ASS VENUE. The only place that I can really compare it to is Privelege in Ibiza. The GUV is almost as big but its split into two main rooms (each fitting a couple of thousand each) and a bunch of smaller rooms.

http://www.theguvernment.com/clubs/index.html

^^^^

Is there anything like this in Miami?!

Guest skorpiogenik

I wonder if Tenaglia will be doing his marathon set that sunday night at space, like he's done the last couple of years....im expecting that to be the case this year again....does anybody know anything about that?

Guest bcnjunkie

SKORPIO: HEARD THE SAME THING AS POD, NO DANNY T. NOT EVEN IBIZA !, FOR WHAT I UNDERSTAND WANTS TO STAY HOME!

Guest pod

Craig and I were discussing this last year...Danny's been in a funk for the past year or two..his sets have been OK at best...that he's kind of fallen into a "I'm Danny Tenaglia" phase, where he thinks he can get away with being lazy.

Guest web_norah

well maybe Space's new venue isnt Dannys cup fo tea at all. that may be a reason why he isnt coming

i went to see him at ARC during july 4th weekend, he was on FIRE, his set was flawless, very entertaining just to see him play with the crowd - and most of all, ARC had a vibe that Space 34 only wished they had, dark, underground, no BS, no guys rubbing against women, diverse (gay/straight/etc)........and the musssssiccc was fo'shizzle my snizzle...........

Guest dnb_chick

youre right norah--space34 has lost its underground vibe :(.....has any 1 been to I/o? I wanna check it out ...heard they throw down some sick dnb but how is the club?

Guest skorpiogenik

dnbchic- i've heard stuff about I/O being a pretty good club...this is according to some friends who went to that free photek party a couple of weeks ago. i'll personally find out on the 29th for that metalheadz party with goldie and total science...

feelgood is playing there as well not sure what day but i hear it's free.