Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Sunset Beach Party 8/31 - need advice

Katia1414779018

how are they planning on keeping that huge tent cool? There's a 6000 people capacity supposedly, plus you can't see glowsticks during the day, last Ultra Baby Anne and Icey played right at the beginning of the party, so if you don't go when it first opens you might miss the best DJ's... I so want to go, but also don't want to be miserable with the heat.... and why finish at 11 pm on a long weekend? Who wants to go home at 11? You can't go to another club w/o going home first to shower, all these "obstacles" seem like a huge mission... love to hear more opinions on this to get a feel of who's going to go....

Guest pod

Well, no one says you have to stay all day.

Plus, who needs glowsticks? There's $200,000+ worth of lights and lasers there.

Even if you stayed till 11, you could still hit up Space 34 after...remember, they don't have a closing time...

Guest tac13081

This sounds awesome and everything...but all this info you guys are getting for it....where is it???? The only evidence I see in the PVD website is hes spinning on 8/31 loc: USA...so it might be possible. 8)

Guest nickjunkie

The tix will be available on CoolJunkie sometime this week. They're still finalizing the lineup right now. I'll post here when they're ready...

ultraus.gif

MIAMI, FL: SUNDAY AUGUST 31st, 2003!

ULTRA BEACH SUNSET PARTY

Come celebrate with us and 6000 of our closest friends to launch the release of Perfecto Presents Ultra Music Festival:01

2 Sound Areas

TENT 1

PAUL VAN DYK

GROOVE ARMADA

Armand Van Helden

Dimitri from Amsterdam

DJ Icey

Donald Glaude

Markus Schultz

TENT 2

DHM (Deep House Movement)

Johnny Dangerously

Mark Vane

Roland

Juan Mejia

Location: On the Sands of the 21st Street Beach & The Atlantic Ocean

Time: 2pm-11pm Rain or Shine

www.ultramusicfestival.us <--relaunching soon

I did not like break beats either until it slowly started growing on me and it's a nice alternative from trance (once in a while). I highly recommend for anyone not too crazy about breaks, to listen to DJ Baby Anne's song, the underground on her Live in Las Vegas CD, the first song on there... "Miami is the home of the ---- bass, etc etc. -- anyone else with me on this one?