Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restricted presents: Stryke | Jazid | June 8th

Guest digital7

Guest digital7

This is the beginning of a set of intimate nights that we hope to bring to you at Jazid. Our first guest is no other than DJ Stryke.

Some things to keep in mind for this night.

Stryke will be playing the entire evening.

There is no opening or closing dj.

He will be starting with an ambient set (which is a rarity here in Miami) and will be building up to techno throughout the night.

This is no holds barred expect to see Stryke play whatever he wants. He has full control musically.

There are some rumors stating that a certain number of instruments a 303 and/or a 909 might make an appearance on Sunday night.

Guest pod

A good thing for sure :)

Full up weekend again -

Thursday - PM Session @ Reserved...worth a look!

Friday - Jon, Ariel, and Jonathan Lisle at Nerve

Saturday - Saeed and Palash at Space 34

Sunday - this thing 8)

Thank god I don't have to worry about film no more.

The workload's been transferred to poor Nick though. He has many more photos to HTMLize and post!

Sounds like FUN, FUN, FUN!!

Thanks Digital7! Great concept, cool venue, Im sure it will be a success! We will definitely show our support. I really hope to see that 303 & 909 setup. That would be SWEET!!!

Im very siked about Jonathan Lisle on Friday too! Thanks to Nerve for bringing fresh talent to Miami.

;)

Guest nickjunkie
HEY, Nick and POD how about using a fully scaleable PHP/ My SQL database for your pictures. I think I know of one  already.    ;D

----Eric

It's not the posting that takes time - it's the cropping / adding logos / fixing levels etc...

Guest digital7

yes Sarah, it will be upstairs :)

this will be a wicked event! thanks for the love and support guys! It will be great having you there

8)

Guest pod

It's not the posting that takes time - it's the cropping / adding logos / fixing levels etc...

What he said...levels are important, since I work on a PC and Nick is a Mac user (different gamma 2.2 vs 1.8), but I don't hold it against him 8)

Guest ramon

Thanks for posting this Danny. :)

I'm hoping all of you can come out for this. Our last event there was a success and I'm sure this one will be as well.

Thanks to Cooljunkie for all their support.

Regards,

Ramon Crespo

Restricted Management

Guest digital7

wow.. Greg was fantastic in a small intimate place.. Big up's to Greg, Ramon and Jazid for making this little shindig possible. A special thanks for all those who were able to make it... cant wait for the next one

d