Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all Miami Junkies...

LESjunkie

I read the whole surfing post --- I'm so jealous....NYC has been the epitome of disgusting weather for the last 8 months....seriously people....take a moment to appreciate what you all have down there when it comes to aesthetic beauty and beaches....

if you have a convertible, put the top down, let your hair blow in the wind, squint your eyes from the intensity of the sun and stare out at the Atlantic and APPRECIATE all that you have...

cuz all I see here are dark clouds, towers barely visible through the fog, and miserable faces of depressed people.

Guest shannon_coolj.

you're right, miami is absolutely gorgeous and really, sometimes i have to stop and admire it all.

but new york is amazing too though...so big and busy and fast-paced and in the summer, it's usually nice and sunny, right?

each city has its ups and downs.

Guest pod

Well it's fast paced, but it's also hot enough to strangle a goat inside the city because of all the output from cars and trucks. :o