Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO CJ PEEPS!!!

Guest mjm420

Anything and Everything...

Trance, progressive house, house, tribal, Breaks, D n B, garage, 2-step, Hip Hop, Rock...imported and domestic

I don't discrminate. Putting restrictions and pre-judging different types of music will retard your ability to create or fully enjoy music...

Guest shannon_coolj.

Everything...but I like dark stuff the most. And that can be in any genre--progressive, breaks, tribal, even house...

I love the sort of breaks that Hybrid plays but you don't get to hear that kind of stuff in Miami that often (you have to go to Orlando!)

I'm not big on the sort of trance Acosta plays (Actually, I feel like killing myself when I hear him play).

I do agree that labeling music limits it...but it does give you an idea of what others listen to...

Everything...........

Techno, Electro, Tech House, Prog House, Deep House, Tribal House, Funky House, Acid House, Dubby House, Latin House, Hard House, Breaks, Drum n' Bass, Ambient, Electronic, Experimental, Hard Trance, Epic Trance, Prog Trance, Tech Trance, Goa, Downtempo, Funk, Reggae, Dub, Classical, Rock, Punk, Retro, Heavy Metal, some Rap & Hip-Hop.

OK....no Country music please.

I think that pretty much covers it! Diiferent sounds for different moods.

Guest coach

I guess I have to go with the "everything" group. In general, I prefer electronic music, the subgenre kind of depends on what kind of a mood or atmosphere I'm in. I have to admit to really loving epic trance, but I also greatly enjoy some of the darker, harder stuff. I like the experimental, cutting-edge stuff in kind of an intellectual way. I love it when people push the envelope in any situation, so of course, I'm going to like that kind of music. And, then just everything else from pop to country to classical to folk to traditional. I really love Irish & Scottish folk music. And good banjo picking gets me screaming. Zydeco music! That stuff kicks @$$! Girl-power music like Pink and Avril Lavigne is also something that I have a soft spot for. I'm just really a music junkie. Ever since I was a very small kid, I've been addicted to music. I listen to it practically all day every day. And we have the stereo on all night while we're sleeping, too. One of my favorite stations, since I hate messing with CDs or MP3s, is digitallyimported.com. They have a great variety of stuff.

I also listen to everything: House, Hip Hop, Reggae, World, Rock, Pop, Classic Rock, Jazz, Merengue, Bachata, New Wave...

I guess a better question is

1-What was the last CD you bought?

2-What was the last MP3 you downloaded?

3-What was the last song you played (not that you heard from the radio)?

1-Gonzalo Rubalcaba's Latest CD (great latin jazz pianist)

2- Tego Calderon (Amazing Puerto Rican MC, real punchy lyrics)

3- On my MP3 player, Def Leppar "pour some suggar"

Dave

Guest dnb_chick

my last actual cd that i paid good money for and didnt download off the net was Ivano Bellini"s "Real Miami House Sessions" purchased @ a Specs. Most of the tracks are real hot specially the ones with the real tribal vibe goin on.....Ok ivano..i just plugged you...least I can do to repay you for all those nights (ok early sunday mornings) that u made my soul fill with pure joy dancing on that patio @ the old space..luv ya ivano!