Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT ABOUT SPACE 34 ?

Guest ledoc

Guest shannon_coolj.

Space 34 was great. We were really happy with the new venue last night.

They've done a great job with the new space.

It has an upstairs and downstairs (similar to Crobar) but different...it's hard to explain. Also, their new terrace/patio is amazing.

Music style varies. Last night for their opening, we heard dark, driving tracks and progressive tracks in the main room...out on the terrace, it was more jazzy and housey...very nice.

I don't know how much the price is to get in...probably the same amount as the old

Space.

You really need to check it out. We have a brand new club in Miami!

Guest pod

I had fun there last night...lotsa industry flacks about, and the overall crowd was good :)

Probably the best new venue in Miami...

Guest pod

Yeah, they slapped in an array of Technobeams on the right side of the main room...they might be temporary, but it'd be nice if they kept them. Some finishing touches like paint jobs and wood paneling were added, and they changed the speaker arrangement on the terrace.

Nothing major, just ironing out the bugs and whatnot :)

The venue is amazing! We all had a wonderful time for the Grand Opening!!

Well, besides the 40 minute wait to get in and a few bad looks and remarks about our jeans.... ??? ???

At least they were nice enough to extend the premiere open bar til 12:00!! That open bar seriously kicked our asses....I got very messy, a little too messy actually.

Much THANKS goes out to Louis, Diego, Biz, all the DJ's, and the entire Space staff for providing all the FUN!! We do appreciate it. Good job guys!

Guest nickjunkie

Yeah a litle too messy Tuftribe - we won't tell...

The club looked fantastic - the only thing they need to consider doing IMO is to book some serious talent, as that is a huge club and will take some effort to fill.

Don't get me wrong, the residents are great, but I could see 2 major DJ's in one night alongside the residents - one in the main room and one on the roof - just to fill both areas.

Sup ya'll new member here, been following the forum on and off, finally registerd...

...Space was off the hook(as u all already know by now lol)...got there round 4am, didnt know bout the open bar missed it! The only thing was that they were charging 30 bucks! at the door :o ...but it was worth the money for the "re" grand opening of it...ivano was playin some nice beats in the terrace.

The new hip hop room looked good too...overall great club! i agree on the comment earlier bout having some special dj's there(residents r great no doubt) but it is a huge main floor compared to the other venue...aka any news on when Steve Lawler is gonna be spinning there?

Anyone know when the new space website is gonna be up? ??? and how much its gonna cost for next weekends event?

Thanks, lata

D

Guest nickjunkie

Right now Space aren't offering free entry, but my guess is that within 4-6 weeks they'll be doing free before 12. Not that the club has any problems, it's just a huge space to fill.

• 2 years later...
Guest Satan

i just read this a while ago........and well, just wanted to bring it back for old times sake..

loved the part about "they may have a hard time filling space"

also...all4tribalism's debut post.............

:);):D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Sup ya'll new member here, been following the forum on and off, finally registerd...

...Space was off the hook(as u all already know by now lol)...got there round 4am, didnt know bout the open bar missed it! The only thing was that they were charging 30 bucks! at the door  :o ...but it was worth the money for the "re" grand opening of it...ivano was playin some nice beats in the terrace.

The new hip hop room looked good too...overall great club! i agree on the comment earlier bout having some special dj's there(residents r great no doubt) but it is a huge main floor compared to the other venue...aka any news on when Steve Lawler is gonna be spinning there?

Anyone know when the new space website is gonna be up? ??? and how much its gonna cost for next weekends event?

Thanks, lata

D

space cadet from the very beginning 8) lol

Guest Cosmigonon

...Space was off the hook(as u all already know by now lol)...got there round 4am, didnt know bout the open bar missed it! The only thing was that they were charging 30 bucks! at the door :o ...but it was worth the money for the "re" grand opening of it...ivano was playin some nice beats in the terrace.

Thanks, lata

D

You old bitch...

i just read this a while ago........and well, just wanted to bring it back for old times sake..

loved the part about "they may have a hard time filling space"

also...all4tribalism's debut post.............

:);):D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::):P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

lmao, hey u should've pmed me bout this one haha

wow cant believe its been that long

yea i remembered when i used to "ghost" on here like most b4 deciding to actually post, almost 3 years...its been a fun ride

:P

Thanks, lata

D

old space, right when they had the few fri night trance events back than

long long time

Guest bootstah

Thanks, lata

D

old space, right when they had the few fri night trance events back than

long long time

Well they do have "special" events on Fridays, mostly Trance I think. However, it's usually an all ages show so that's usually, well, fun. ::)

Guest dj_release

they do Hip Hop & Reggaeton on Fridays now

not sure how Armin will fit in with the Reggaeton crow this upcoming friday though ???

Guest Satan

yes i know, but the friday night events now are every once in a while for tiesto, pvd, all ages, gold teeth, ect

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! lmao man. you forgot rainbow events go there too.