Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tyler Stadius @ Maze

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

We arrived around 2am. Tyler had hit the decks around 30 mins beforehand, and was easing out a nice little mix of some funky tech stuff. Quite jazzy in places.

He then went a bit deeper into tech, which to be honest became a little monotonous for my tastes, but I think that may have been due to the fact that the lighting guy seemed to give up on the night - same pattern over and over kinda makes things a little tedious.

Regardless of if there are only 30 people on the venue, the best approach is to make it great, because if 30 people all tell 10 friends...

Anyway we left around 3.15 - how was the rest of the set?

Guest phrankadelic

i thoroughly enjoyed his set. which is more than i can say about maze. the opener banged it out. the crowd...or lack thereof...was not really feeling it. i couldn't even get a glass of water (they said they only had bottled...yeah right) and tyler was cut off at 3:30.

tyler's a great guy and super talented dj. shame that the 2 times he's been down here, there's been no support.

Guest pod

It's been hit or miss lately...sometimes there's a respectable crowd, sometimes there's nobody...

Some say TS killed the crowd when he dropped a breaks track, if that's the truth, the crowd just had no patience...he was far from breaks when Nick, Matt and I got there at 2:00 AM.

• 4 years later...