Fri. 03.19 MAX GRAHAM & LISA LASHES @ AVALON

Guest bradley_rose

Guest bradley_rose

Bradley Rose invites you to...

MIX FRIDAYS @ AVALON

Friday March 19th >>

-MAX GRAHAM & LISA LASHES will spin house & trance on the main floor

-DJ Johnny spins hip hop & rock in the Chapel

-DJ Christine Rene spins pop & dance classics in the Head (unisex bathroom)

-DJ Stuart Bronze spins 80's, hip hop, & rock in the Spider Club

-the outside garden serves as the smoking area

The Bradley Rose guestlist is open until 2:30am every Friday & Saturday. To be placed on the Bradley Rose guest list please email bradleyrose001@yahoo.com . There is also the Bradley Rose walk up list, just mention the Bradley Rose guest list at the door (Suzanne holds the list) and receive reduced admission even if your name isn't on the list.

Avalon

the corner of 6th Ave & 20th Street NYC

doors open 10pm - 7am

Upcoming Events @ Avalon:

Feature Fridays

03.26 Richard Humpty Vission

04.23 Donald Glaude & Mark Farina

05.07 Way Out West (Nick Warren & Jodi)

Avaland Saturdays

03.20 Tall Paul & Dave Ralph

03.27 Gabriel & Dresden

04.10 Junkie XL (Live)

04.17 Dave Seaman

04.24 Danny Rampling

05.15 Infected Mushroom

http://bradleyrose.net

hell yes, Max Graham kicked ass last night!! Last night was perfect there--- superb music and just enough people to look semi-full with plenty of room to groove. And the crowd wasnt obnoxious and heckling whatsoever...Lisa Lashes was also great, but not for the first hlaf hour she was on....and sometimes she was definitely a bit too hard and cheesy...

but Max...he was on fire...I havent seen him perform in awhile....Aryn and I were in our own world most of the night--- we had a huge connection dancing last nite that we've never had b4, and talked about it before we went to bed and right when we got up 8) I dont know where that came from but I hope it happens all the time. It was terrific to not have meatheads approaching her all nite and pushing me away. I'd imagine her and I looked like a couple last night :-*

Do you guys prefer the stage at Avalon or the main dance floor? Personally I prefer the stage because it is elevated and you can interact with the DJ...(Lisa was very interactive with the crowd) Plus I like to look down and point at people and interact with them. Plus it just feels a bit more supreme up there---especially in that small block that jets out a little bit in the middle of the stage (that was horribly described but im not ready to be totally coherent yet today), regardless that's my spot.

I've come to realize Im addicted to dancing...I cant get enough, and I can't imagine a weekend without being on a dancefloor--- If I dont make plans to be there, no matter how many times i tell myself im not going to end up there, I always will. And Aryn will be with me with bells on.

I hope we can all to to Anthony Pappa together next week. Maybe we'll end up at Danny for after hrs.

Ryan next weekend has some good things going on....are you still committed to being in bed by 10pm or planning to paint the town? friday night Anthony Pappa @ spirit than Danny @ Arc...and sat nite you could do gabriel and dresden at avalon for a bit then go over to crobar...this way you get a taste of our best clubs...

Guest endymion

I am literally a professional party animal and I have never seen NYC as an adult without parents in tow. Any chance I get I want to go out.

Our biz takes first priority but our biz happens to be at nightclubs. Neat how that works out. Nick has been setting up our biz meetings, I'm just the guy who makes the computers go. Once all of the meetings have been finalized I'll let you know which nights we might be able to get out to get our jig on. I'm really hoping you'll be around whenever and whereever that is.

I am literally a professional party animal and I have never seen NYC as an adult without parents in tow.  Any chance I get I want to go out.

Our biz takes first priority but our biz happens to be at nightclubs.  Neat how that works out.  Nick has been setting up our biz meetings, I'm just the guy who makes the computers go.  Once all of the meetings have been finalized I'll let you know which nights we might be able to get out to get our jig on.  I'm really hoping you'll be around whenever and whereever that is.

I'll make sure I am, and im sure the girls will be in tow as well. (including joey!)

Guest endymion

This is most excellent, I can hardly wait.

I bought a hat. You wouldn't belive how hard it is to find a decent winter hat in South Beach.

This is most excellent, I can hardly wait.

I bought a hat.  You wouldn't belive how hard it is to find a decent winter hat in South Beach.

:D Is it one of the Davey Crocket hats with fur? those are very popular here. I've got one that saved my life this winter...

BUT, the weather forcast is mid fifties for the entire time you are here, which is really not bad at all.... :D

Another thing. Every time I have a night where dancing was center stage and the music was that good...I feel a sort of high the entire next day---energized from the nostalgia.

Does this happen to y'all?

I'd compare the Max Graham performance to that of Nick Warren last time he was in town...

Guest endymion
BUT, the weather forcast is mid fifties for the entire time you are here, which is really not bad at all.... :D

I get hypothermic below 65. I'm going to be clinging to my powerbook for warmth.