Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April 16th, GATECRASHER returns to NYC!

The best news Ive gotten all day! Not only do I love gatecrasher, but my friend Vic is headlining with the gatecrasher crew!! This is amazing....ive watched Victor Dinaire progress into NYC's best trance DJ---And his personality matches his high level of talent...I'm very very proud of him today and cannot wait to go to the first event --- Apparently they plan to really deck the place out to provide the gatecrasher experience like years ago at the limelight. Here are the details:

Friday April 16, 2004 @ Spirit New York (530 w 27 street, NYC)

Gatecrasher comes back to Ny!

Djs

Eddie Halliwell

Darrin Pearce

Victor Dinaire (start of my new residency)

And TRANCELATOR---I believe you will be here for this! Spirit is the old Twilo...come with us to this, it will be very special for you! :D :D :D :D

yup!

My Friday night party begins this coming Friday...

Foundation at Spirit

Grand opening this week with Anthony Pappa(Bi monthly resident)

Randall Jones and Astro&Glyde...

we got lots more in store...

April 2nd will be announced tomorrow..

April 9th is Antoine Clamaran(First NYC appearance) and Ivano Bellini...Filtered Records night....

the 16 u can see above...

the 23rd...Fortier, Van M, and Porter....

will be posting our official party announcement tomorrow!!!

;D

brought to you by many people including Urban Promotions(Andy Z, Steve Daye, Greg M), Digital Domain(Alan Sax), Audio Elements(Star), Future Progression(Victor Dinaire and Co.), Urban Groove and many many more!!!

so far its looking great!

lots of more major events are in the works

select Foundation Live sets will air exclusively on my new show on Music Choice called Resident Nation. Anthony Pappas set will be recorded.

http://trance.nu/v3/news_show.php?id=2406&SID=4b156818e5ac784d18967242ac6043a7

Thanx amigo ! I've still got to come get that Avalon set too. Aryn and I are pledging to come to your birthday .... I cant believe we have yet to get to the loft...such flakes...

Guest trancelator

The best news Ive gotten all day!  Not only do I love gatecrasher, but my friend Vic is headlining with the gatecrasher crew!!  This is amazing....ive watched Victor Dinaire progress into NYC's best trance DJ---And his personality matches his high level of talent...I'm very very proud of him today and cannot wait to go to the first event --- Apparently they plan to really deck the place out to provide the gatecrasher experience like years ago at the limelight. Here are the details:

Djs

Eddie Halliwell

Darrin Pearce

And TRANCELATOR---I believe you will be here for this!  Spirit is the old Twilo...come with us to this, it will be very special for you! :D :D :D :D

You got it, EV! Sorry I just noticed this post now. Old Twilo...Gatecrasher...NYC...FUCK YEAH!!!! ;D :o ;D See you then! :)

The best news Ive gotten all day!  Not only do I love gatecrasher, but my friend Vic is headlining with the gatecrasher crew!!  This is amazing....ive watched Victor Dinaire progress into NYC's best trance DJ---And his personality matches his high level of talent...I'm very very proud of him today and cannot wait to go to the first event --- Apparently they plan to really deck the place out to provide the gatecrasher experience like years ago at the limelight. Here are the details:

Djs

Eddie Halliwell

Darrin Pearce

And TRANCELATOR---I believe you will be here for this!  Spirit is the old Twilo...come with us to this, it will be very special for you! :D :D :D :D

You got it, EV! Sorry I just noticed this post now. Old Twilo...Gatecrasher...NYC...FUCK YEAH!!!! ;D :o ;D See you then! :)

That's the energy that I want to see! I'm very excited to have you up for this. What is your first name, anyway? I prefer not to introduce you to people as trancelator. Sounds like a dance superhero.

Guest trancelator

LOL. :D

It's Patrick. Looking forward to Gatecrasher! Hoping to make it the first of many excellent clubbing adventures in NYC. ;D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DJ ANDREW MENDEZ

so far its looking great!

lots of more major events are in the works

select Foundation Live sets will air exclusively on my new show on Music Choice called Resident Nation. Anthony Pappas set will be recorded.

http://trance.nu/v3/news_show.php?id=2406&SID=4b156818e5ac784d18967242ac6043a7

Mr Dinair...Glad to see you doing ur thing old freind!!! It's always nice to see freinds blowing up!!!!

Andrew Mendez

www.andrewmendezmusic.com

Guest wheels

Wait...What? Ev, I though the gatecrashers thing was nott gonna happen is it still on or what? >>>Oh fuck it all just call you!