Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snowing?

Guest endymion

Guest endymion

The distinction between a "flurry" and a "blizzard" is precisely as thin to me as the distinction between chop on the water and roll on the water probably is to you. All just waves to you, all just snow to me.

I'm going to try to be encouraged by a vague sense that I have now that 'flurries' are not as bad as 'blizzards'.

And she doesn't even remember what we did or didn't do. I feel so trampled now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endymion

Frustration? Speak for yourself Sweetness.

Evan, are you frustrated? I'm sure not. Poor Carisa needs some love. I would volunteer but she would just end up not remembering it again.

Hmph..

I love people like i love a martini...dirtyyyyy! I think it's great when a girl can profess her love for her dildo...kudos C!

as for sexual frustration, after this past weekend (and hopefully tonite!) that wont be an issue for awhile... :D

time to get ready to paint this town green tonite ! from 7th avenue til broaaadway 8) (name that song....)

Guest LeVeL

So EV you got busy last night or what. And Carisa your sexually frustrated, I actually never thought you were. To me you seem like a very sexually open person, who loves to flirt and keep it real. You dont need that Vibrator or Dildow girl, actually throw them objects away. You know you can get it anytime you snap those fingers, you have guys lined up girl. You big flirt u! ;)

So EV you got busy last night or what. And Carisa your sexually frustrated, I actually never thought you were. To me you seem like a very sexually open person, who loves to flirt and keep it real. You dont need that Vibrator or Dildow girl, actually throw them objects away. You know you can get it anytime you snap those fingers, you have guys lined up girl. You big flirt u! ;)

FYI: Just because a person flirts thats doesnt mean that same person sleeps around. I am very particular about who I sleep with.

Also, no dildos at my place only vibrators...I dont want any inanimate objects in my delicate flower. LMAO! ;)

this post gets an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10. C you're a sexy bitch---the only way you'd be sexually frustrated is if you were being uber-exclusive about who you hook up with.

Luis do i seem sexually open? I feel like, for me, that all really depends on the atmosphere Im in and the amount of cocktails I've consumed. h aha

last night was fuckin awesome guys, im going to try to articulate a post now on it, although i feel like my head is filled with cotton candy.

Guest LeVeL

FYI: Just because a person flirts thats doesnt mean that same person sleeps around. I am very particular about who I sleep with.

Also, no dildos at my place only vibrators...I dont want any inanimate objects in my delicate flower. LMAO! ;)

Well I know, that only because you flirt doesn't mean you sleep around with anybody. I am just saying you get hit on like crazy by guys.

You must have guys dieing to go out with you. And I bet you have your share of stalkers , you know the type that call your cellphone 3 or 4 times a day ;). All I am saying that you saying that your sexually frustrated is truly an understatement.

And yes Ev you seem like a sexual-open person, but this depends who your with and who your hanging with. I am exactly the same way, I talk to my friends about my sex life. I tell them how good the sex was, what type of position I took from the Karma Sutra ect..you know the Biz!! ;D

Guest endymion
And I bet you have your share of stalkers , you know the type that call your cellphone 3 or 4 times a day ;).

I use IM actually.

Guest JMT

I believe I got one from Tech that was intended for you EV. :o  ;D

it can be very embarrassing when that happens.

im a text-aholic. i have ATT mobile, i sent 1200 in one month once. that bill was nice. >:(