Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy St. Paddy's Day

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]As a little Irish mist befalls us in the Big Apple, we are celebrating 243 years of Irish history with the annual St. Paddy's Day Parade in Manhattan. So I wish my Irish mick studio partner Francis and all my other 4 leaf clover cladden laddies all the best on the slovenly slushy soiree called Saint Paddy's Day!

243 years! That's a long fkin time!

...and the saying for the evening is, "I'll have another laddy" but whatever you do, try to stay out of the "Paddy" wagon, named for all the Irish mates that were pick up on St. Paddy's Day and thrown in the St. Paddy's Day wagon...and that was well over 200 years ago!!!!

Happy St. Paddy's Day laddies![/glow]

Guest joeygk

Kiss the Blarney Stone & top of the mornin' to ya & enjoy your cornbeef-cabbage, and all that Irish stuff ----

So does anyone know where I can get a pint of Caffrey's Irish Ale in NYC? It's my fav - way better than Guiness IMO ---- although, when I was in the UK I had a thing for Guiness X-tra Cold! YUM.

Happy St. Pats --- ;D

Guest LeVeL

[glow=green,2,300]Happy Paddies Day Lads, hope everyone the best of luck tonight as we proceed to indulge in the great tastes of alcohol and all the goodies behind that[/glow].

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Would anybody be willing to meet a strappin lad at McSorley's fer a few pints from the Lower East Sides' favorite Irish pub?

Fair warning: Don't expected cordially, laddies, especially today. :-*

"You'll be tippin' the waiter every round or you won't be gettin' another", a favorite quote from McSorley's :o[/glow]