Monday, March 15th

François K. live on the mixing board

All Night Long

An adventure into future dub,

spacey vibes and abstract grooves.

marchflyer.jpg

Congratulations to Cielo, the home of Deep Space,

for winning the "Best Club Venue" nomination for

the biggest dance music award, DanceStar USA 2004.

Every Monday, from 9:30pm to 3:30am

Cielo, located at 18 Little West 12th Street

Bet. Washington Street & 9th Avenue

New York City's Meat Packing District

Subway: A, C, E, 1, 9, 2 or 3 at 14th St; L at 8th Ave

Admission is $10 cash at the door

Reduced Admission of $5 before 10pm

No dress code, just an open mind.

www.deepspacenyc.com

Guest endymion

Well I vote for you going and checking it out for me. Then you can show me how to find Cielo when I come up there.

I caught Francois K on KCRW a month or two ago and I really liked his sound. Exceedingly eclectic and chill. Only for the open-minded.

Guest endymion

I need a vacation as soon as friggen possible. You were on vacation this week but I was working the whole time!

I intend to schedule my next trip to NYC so that I can catch Deep Space. I'm real interested after hearing that radio show.

Guest antonio

Francois K is such a great producer for house, lounge, ambient and different chill grooves. Check out a remix of Cesar Evora's Sangue de Beirona by FK.. Also check out his buddy Joe Clausell for some more good lounge music.

Francois K is such a great producer for house, lounge, ambient and different chill grooves.  Check out a remix of Cesar Evora's Sangue de Beirona by FK..  Also check out his buddy Joe Clausell for some more good lounge music.

hey Antonio...it sucks we didnt get to meet eachother at the conference... :-/

Guest joeygk

This party is great - especially for a Monday night & has quite a loyal following -- except don't expect the usual Francois K everyone is used to --- he's not dropping the deep house he's known for, but instead a eclectic mixture of tweaked out trax and minimal dub --- lot's of live PA's aswell ---- def worth checking out!

***** ;D

This party is great - especially for a Monday night & has quite a loyal following -- except don't expect the usual Francois K everyone is used to --- he's not dropping the deep house he's known for, but instead a eclectic mixture of tweaked out trax and minimal dub --- lot's of live PA's aswell ---- def worth checking out!

*****  ;D

just dont date anyone you meet there, right GK? :P

Guest joeygk

just dont date anyone you meet there, right GK?

I totally forgot about that ..... how did you remember ! ? ! ? ;D

Guest endymion

Nick and I just set up a biz trip to NYC for next week that does not involve a Monday.  For shame.  Hopefully next time.  Looks like there will be a lot of these NYC trips coming up, so the next will include a Monday.

Guest endymion

You would have to ask Nick about our schedule. We're very aggressive about biz when we're in that mode so I'm not sure. I just make the computers go.

Guest endymion

Well I'm tracking you down either way, just plan on that. Apparently I wasn't aggressive enough on finding you during conference.