Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Patrick McMullan's Annual St. Patrick's Day Party

Wed March 17th,

Avalon

free drinx til 11pm

i mean, really, i highly doubt this wont be anything but pure debauchery! ny junkies invited to come with, just let me know by monday -- im RSVP'ing monday Afternoon. We've already got quite the ecclectic group :D

I havent decided what im wearing yet, GK we may need to go shopping one day early next week.

Guest joeygk

This is what I'm wearing >>>>>>

irishop_1785_15375342

*Last time we went shopping I ended up getting high in the dressing room at A/X - oh dear lord.

Guest joeygk
yes!  that costume rox.  im going to wear something a little more provacative.

Just please try to keep your shalalee covered! it's Janet, Ms. Jackson if you're nasty.

I changed my mind, im not gonig to try to find something clever to wear, nothing crazy, whatever I have in my closet....maybe ill pick up a green shirt of some sort but ive got too much stuff on my plate right now to be trying to conceptualize a creative costume for a holiday where costumes are non-traditional

but joey, I would still love to walk in with you in that costume. the photographers are gonna have a field day with you if you really wear that. ;)