Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Layo&Bushwacka/Howells Experience

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

Let me just say that you pay for the good times.....and my body is about to give out but it was totally worth it.  

Layo&Bushwacka dropped a wicked proper set of funkee, funki, funky, tribally, boom-boom, house!  That's the only way I can describe it, these two are quickly rising to the top of my fav dj list.......but the Night belonged to "The Professor" Danny motha-fokkin Howells!  We left Centro around 3:30 b/c the guestlist we were on @ARC closed at 4am and walked into what had to be one of the very best Danny Howells sets I've ever heard.  He was bang on the money, dropping wicked hard Techno tracks (the backwards Umek track), hard driving house, and classic 80's cuts -- i may have been hallucenating but I think he dropped "blue monday" --- I totally forgot how amazing Danny Howells is as a dj, and Sunday morning completely renewed my faith.  

*YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FACES OF ALL OF DANNY'S HARDCORE FANS WHEN HE STARTED SCRATCHING ON TOP OF THE TRAX -------------------> TOTAL DANCE FLOOR DESTRUCTION!   :o

scratch it danny scratch!

I didn't fall asleep until after the Academy Awards so you have to forgive me b/c my brain is still mush.  

"I'm a ho 4 Howells"

i hear you joey! rough weekend on the body. man...

awesome description of howells.....wish i could have made it, i would have come but i really wanted to try to save some energy to begin the conference....

seems like all the ny junkies began their WMC this weekend..... 8) 8) 8) 8)

Guest joeygk

MORE ON DH >>>>

There was a track w/ a chant at the begining that goes "that mother fucking house music" over and over -------------> that track is bomb-digidy-doptastic.

*and one of the coolest things I've ever seen in a club = a group of people formed a circle around two break dancers while DH dropped Laurent Garnier's "Crispy Bacon" ---- that is one of those tracks that can be only appreciated on a big system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <I seriously felt like I was in that Jason Nevins video> ;D