Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Music Conference week is here!

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]The week you've all been waiting for is upon us and as much as the nice weather in the city is such a pleasant teaser, I am ready for the real deal, the fun in the sun...South Beach!

Boyz...girlz...hello ;D ;D :o[/glow]

Guest endymion

You guys have Thursday night plans? I am going to be in a frantic sort of busy state when you guys get here on Wednesday night but by Thursday night it's time to decompress. I'm probably not going out anywhere because I'm sure I'll need to be near the net for last minute emergency stuff but I would like to know what's up with everybody else in case I can try to track you guys down once I'm free.

Thurs night I will be on the town somewhere with my friends....Id love for us all to meet somewhere. we were thinking of dinner at joia or Nobu or Cafeteria-=--Aryn was going to make rez but did not, so its up in the air. if you have a better idea please throw it out here on this forum. we are a gregarious bunch and love to meet cool people.

dimaggio what are your plans on thurs nite?

Guest endymion

Nobu or Cafeteria? You fly all the way to Miami to eat New York food?

Try Pacific Time on Lincoln. Seafood. Very good chef. Smallish portions and it's on the Nobu end of the price scale but it's totally worth investigating. When I have friends come in who are looking for good Florida seafood I bring them to Pacific Time. It's across from Touch steakhouse toward the inland side of Lincoln.

Last year during WMC I showed up at Pacific Time with no reservations and a party of about 10 people who were way more into the booze than the normal Pacific Time crowd and it was no problem. It's a loud-but-nice place because of the acoustics, which seems like a good combination for a bunch of rowdy New Yorkers. Avoid shorts and make an attempt to look decent and you'll be close enough to their dress code for them to be happy to have you.

i know i know....Aryn's colleagues at Pompano here in ny (it's an amazing restaurant here in new york) told her to stop by one of those three places, presumably because they would take good care of us but truly I dont give a rats ass. We can discuss it in detail when we have hours on the beach....I cant wait....

I cant even explain how much shit Ive got on my plate right now trying to close projects up before leaving town...I'll be treasuring my beach time when it finally arrives! 8)

Guest djdimaggio
8)

D--- did you call AA and try to get seated with us?

[glow=red,2,300]Where are you seated?[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Charles you comin to my pool party?

gonna be a crrrrrrazy time...

I put aside a set of water wings with your name on it!!! ;)

[glow=red,2,300]

I'm there! ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
Leeeeeet the sun shine!  Leeeeeet the sun shine!

[glow=red,2,300]You should hear Jonathan Peters remix of this classic...an eye opener! ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
 we are a gregarious bunch and love to meet cool people.  

dimaggio what are your plans on thurs nite?

[glow=red,2,300]Party, party, party but it's really a lay low chill loungy night...the calm b4 the storm...

;D :o ;D[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]You should hear Jonathan Peters remix of this classic...an eye opener! ;D[/glow]

never heard JP's, but Satoshi played one in ibiza this past summer @ Pacha that was electric. I couldnt get it out of my head for weeks...he did the same with Pavement Cracks....