Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Final Draft....NY Junkie's Itineraries!

OK, I think mine is fairly final. Any ambiguity will be enclosed in a pair of parenthesis.

Please share yours as well!

Wednesday Arrive at 10pm with Aryn. We will be the first two of our crew to arrive. Drop bags off, and go get a drink somewhere nearby...something light...is the delano open for cocktails on a wednesday? i want to take her somewhere nice and quiet so we can chat and then go to the beach just because we havent been on a beach in so long....(and I will curse the fact that there is no desire to make love since it would be the perfect opportunity) hehe

anyway, enough of that. Thursday beach all day---3 friends get in from nyc that night, and some friends from south america. all of us get dinner and drinx at probably Joia, I love it there----

Friday beach then Nikkis...prob get to Nikkis around 2 or 3...think there will be a long line to get in at that hour? Nikkis til around 8 or 9, back to hotel to change and shower....the last 9 people come in between 3 and 10pm from nyc...then to space for van dyk.

Saturday beach most of the day, then to ultra, I figure I wont need sleep yet....ultra around 5pm til 1, then (change here...) Mansion for Sasha and Digweed. I guess I'll just see them in nyc again a few days later....

Sunday - Special Cooljunkie sit down with a special DJ...wetgrooves in between at my hotel....then Tiesto @ Space...havent seen him since ibiza...definitely looking forward to it.

Monday - Armin and Markus OR Nick Warren followed by a nightcap with Danny Howells in B.E.D. Danny does me well after days of partying. funky.

Tuesday I fly home with Aryn and Tim, everyone else leaves monday....we dont leave til 8:30 at night so who knows where we will be during the day on tuesday...

pretty nuts this is next week. i really look forward to this every year...and i cant wait to see and meet so many peope that ive been chatting with on this forum all year....

Guest joeygk

FYI (this is coming from personal experience)- the Danny Howells party @BED --- every year the MADE crew puts about 1500-2000 people on the guestlist for a club that holds around 500 --- if you don't get there early do not expect to get in.

Guest joeygk

b/c it's WMC there are pretty much no lightweights & everyone stays to the end.....plus, it's Howells and he has a die hard cult following. Try your luck, you never know, but it's def one of the most hyped events of WMC ---- peoplz are still talking about last years party!!!!!!!!! 8)

Guest djdimaggio
OK, I think mine is fairly final.  Any ambiguity will be enclosed in a pair of parenthesis.

Please share yours as well!

Wednesday Arrive at 10pm with Aryn.  We will be the first two of our crew to arrive.  Drop bags off, and go get a drink somewhere nearby...something light...

[glow=red,2,300]E~

Check PM.

D[/glow]

D-

you, aryn and I are on the same flight down to miami....just tooooooo perfect! this is the best news of the day 4 sure. and we get to drive into sobe together too....shit I couldnt pick better people do share that moment with. two of my favorite people.... 8)